CBW vs CCC Sign Up Sheet

DJ Premier

YA IM STILL TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT A FAIR DECENT WAY TO PICK err damn caps button.Lets do this sign up for whos free to play,that will atleast narrow it down then ill go with the peeps who show up for practice.If theres still to many then ill use that randomname draw thing.

lets shoot for a starting team for sunday night that will give us a week to prepare with those guys.

Well, I originally said I'd be available but then Rev said practice ppl had dibs and since I wasn't at practice, I won't submit a request to play. I'll just cheer on the sidelines and help out on any practices before the match. I'll try and call dibs on the next one. 8P)

Well, I originally said I'd be available but then Rev said practice ppl had dibs and since I wasn't at practice, I won't submit a request to play.  I'll just cheer on the sidelines and help out on any practices before the match.  I'll try and call dibs on the next one.  8P)

I dont know anything DJ. I just knew Kurtz had mentioned that. Plus there are more practices you could attend. That last one wasnt really a practice at all because the peeps were still learning the map.

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...t=ST&f=20&t=487

ummm the post couldnt be any clearer

and as for the 10 CCC members/backups and 2 non members who practiced last night, thanks for being there...it helps greatly to have full teams to test bottlenecks.

oh and what was this...the 2nd or 3rd practice?

sorry to sound sour quick...but the above sounds like a weak copout...dont tell me you dont have AIM/ICQ...we surely can use your skillz.

when was the frikkin practice? i looked at the CsLs server yesterday at 8:30 then 9:00 then 9:30 it was dead empty. all other community servers were full,  i think CCC mighn not be a serious event for us take me off the roster,  even though i am only a backup.

well maybe you should read the post that said Thur. practice.But ill take you off there are others that want to play.