Hats

GummyBear

yeah what I meant is custom hats for all members make the membership 2 more bucks for a personalized hat for ones self so that we know who you are like since they removed !who from the list i can not tell whom is whom only admins can............ unless i do status but still. thats is besides the point. 

But how awesome would that hat be?!?! fdee36cc76.jpg

and is the jackie challenge actually complete? on the thread it says that no mercy and the parish haven't been done but people in-game have been saying otherwise. I'm pretty sure somebody has done both of those, just checking 

and is the jackie challenge actually complete? on the thread it says that no mercy and the parish haven't been done but people in-game have been saying otherwise. I'm pretty sure somebody has done both of those, just checking 

I need to update the thread again.  They all might be completed.

I would be willing to donate 20$ for a personal hat how does that sound?

You have the teddy bear why not a gummy bear?

There is no gummy bear model in the game.

Stuff and things like what? If there's a legitimate reason, then that'll be the end of it. So far, to me, it appears as he is somehow more special than everyone. How hard is it to make a hat out of a model anyway?

Anzul, there's one in the Church in Death Toll... Come on, man!

Edited by Pumpernickel
  • Like 1

Stuff and things like what? If there's a legitimate reason, then that'll be the end of it. So far, to me, it appears as he is somehow more special than everyone. How hard is it to make a hat out of a model anyway?

Anzul, there's one in the Church in Death Toll... Come on, man!

homer-doh.gif

When you guys put the time Maestro has put in the server, then I'll give you guys your own special hat.

he has 8072.33 hours in server 1 and 909.95 hours in server 2. danm, talk about dedication.

• Like 1

When you guys put the time Maestro has put in the server, then I'll give you guys your own special hat.

No thank you. I have life to live.

Edited by TestCharacter

No thank you. I have life to live.

I think that is grossly unfair and frankly not nice.  If he enjoys spending his free time playing the game and hanging out with us, who are you to judge?  

• Like 1