gj mag...thx again

Guest Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
(edited)

sry for hsing you for so many times, but that didnt require a ban. Maybe you need to lose your admin!??!!

map: aim map

time: 6:15

admin: magruter.

no reason what so ever to ban me. Sorry for being better than you.

Edited by Mossad

moss is good....and along with that skill you should realize that you're going to get banned alot moss. I've seen you play and it's not that hard to confuse you with a hacker. The admins aren't gods, they're just men that take time out of their fun time to try to make the community a better place for us all. You should realize that with your skill you're gonna take more crap than most.

I enjoy playing with you because I can learn alot, but every time you are banned because you are so good you come in with a horrible attitude. Why?

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

horrible attitude? I get banned alot more than you guys think. And usually I handle it through pm's, but when someone bans me cause they are having a bad day, or because they are getting killed alot just tinklees me off. I like magruter alot, he's usually a really fun guy to play with but he's a little quick with the ban. All an admin ever has to do is ask me my name and I will give em "our little secret code word"

Now I'll admit the admining on trop has been alot better lately but there are a few admins that are just a little to quick to ban.

the one thing i dont understand is what is the point of alias? so u get accused of hacking time and time again? why not go by one name and then there wont be any of this, ever.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
(edited)
:( Edited by Mossad

Draco, don't do that again. I edited that.

Hard to say that Moss has a "horrible attitude" for the most part. At times, yes, but mostly no. But that could describe most of us. :huh:

Are you still banned btw? Will make sure that Mag weighs in here.

Moss I enjoy playing with you... Well at least when i know it's you. :P I was in having a fun time with a bunch of people about the same caliber as i am. Then this guy comes in and starts headshoting everyone. If i would have known it was you, maybe things would have been different b/c then i could talked some trash, got a couple of laughs in since it wasn't just some lamer shooting everyone... Welp you should be unbanned right now, so come on in when ever you want. Just to let you know i didn't issue the ban for hacking.

(edited)
no reason what so ever to ban me.  Sorry for being better than you.

am i the only one seeing this? its so unbelievablie that you guys think nothing of this but then delete my post.

btw, when i said that, i was not only speaking for myself, but for the other 100 people that are thinking that too...

woohoo go cal-i!!!!!!!!

Edited by Draco

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

draco...just shhh. If that wasn't the reason for the ban then what was....I didn't do or say anything. I couldn't say anything cause my mic is broke.

Magruter never bans anyone else but Moss.  :lol:

mags banned me once...he mistook me for a 6 year old kid that was cussing in the mic. Funniest thing I ever saw...like a live version of South Park...then I got banned.

(he unbanned me though...and apologized...I thought/think it was funny)

horrible attitude?  I get banned alot more than you guys think.  And usually I handle it through pm's, but when someone bans me cause they are having a bad day, or because they are getting killed alot just tinklees me off.

my apologies, I only see the ones that really make you mad.

:P

and I completely understand why moss would want to use an alias. The few times I've played with him I've found myself following him and attempting to learn from him. I'm positive that having crappy players follow you around and mess with your fun can't be something he likes. Then there are the ppl who would annoy him by asking a ton of questions and whatnot.

If only you weren't so good moss....:P

Just a little fyi on moss. He is a good guy who doesnt cause problems, plays under an alias so he isnt pestered and questioned the whole time while playing on trop, and when he does play under an alias people the clan have a tendency to think he hacks. I have even been suspicious of his skills but never actually pulled the trigger on a ban. Why because im a noob who has a hard time distinguishing a hacker and a skilled player.

If a h4xor is good at hacking, then you will never be able to tell anyway. This is why I have only issued 3 bans for h4x in my CS life. And they were all blatant aimbot stutter or speed h4x.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

yeah sometimes its hard to tell the difference. Like CAL now has a method of doing a check on demo code to see if someone was cheating. And some of the people that have been caught hacking in CAL you would watch the demo and wouldnt be the least be suspicious.

moss, you called me a f'in hacker and to f off in fightclub. umm does that sound like a nice guy to you? moss, you have know clue what your talking about, be quiet.