DOH

Chief

Anybody trying to stop by DOH's website will probably see that it isn't working. Destroyer has decided to retire from the community, the game and the team that he started. It was a great ride and I think that many DOH members will be looking to regroup and start a new site...maybe under the same tag, maybe a new one. But we will be without forums or a website for a while. I would expect that Maverick, who pays for our server, will be a bit confused when he goes to look for us. So the server may disappear soon as well unless he finds us and is interested in continuing to fund our server single handedly.

I am looking into web hosts and hopefully DOH will be up and running before too long.

see ya'll in game in the mean time.

Chief :=

<---serious about that as well

I will rehost the site temporarily until something comes up. We will discuss internally to determine the fate of DOH as a tag. I will reply in this thread when at least the forum is back up and running.

Edited by DJ Premier

Well, when Dest pulled the plug on the site, he didn't send us the forum database so we basically lost over 3 years of postings. We will attempt to retrieve the database from Dest if he still has them. If not, we will start a new forum altogether.

Hey m0m, thanks a lot for the offer. I'm not sure yet if we'll need it but It's always good to know we have some friends in here that are willing to help us out. :D

But I do have some questions about domains so ya might get an IM from me today.

In the meantime, I'm setting up a new DOH site pretty much from scratch as we speak. Expect it to be up in a week or so.

Anyone have any ideas on what it should be called? I'm thinking one of the following:

www.dohgaming.com

www.dohgamingguild.com

But I do have some questions about domains so ya might get an IM from me today.

anytime.

my thoughts on domains are the 'anyone can register a domainname' so the cheapest is the best, as long as they have a user portal so you can tell it the DNS names (via web) once you pick out a host (www.valuablehost.com/www.cybrisk.com)

anyway...any way i can help, lemme know.

Good luck to you DOH guys. Ive known a lot of you for a long time and even been in a clan with a few of you :) Doubt there is anything I could do that you would need my help for but dont be afraid to ask any questions of me :) I dont use AIM at work usually so PM here or AIM when Im at home. Feel free to just hit me up to chat anyways :P Hope to see you guys around still at least :)

if you can maybe stick with dohguild.com i've gotten used to it. That is if you can get the domain from Dest.

Yeah everyone has had their problems. Don't worry guys you'll pull through i know it. If you need any help at all gimme a shout. I'm sure others will do the same

Edited by [DLM]->Xterminator

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Good luck DoH, i love playing with you guys so i hope that you wont die out. All i can say now is LONG LIVE DOH!!!!! HOORRAAAHHH!!!! HOOORAAAHHHH

(edited)
And remember to thank fatty and Mmmm for their hospitality. 8P)

Thanks to Fatty and Mmmm for your hospitality.

And I hope you don't mind that I registered this name to view the DOH section of the forums.

Edited by TaPe