Thanks again to Bruce @ Mushkin!

EH!?!

what sort of MP3 players?

man I don't care about gaming anymore I just want to come for the goodies

puppy is my HERO!

Edited by hyperactiveChipmunk

I suggest visiting this:

Clanservers.net

I know the owners of it and I requested sponsorship and they sent me there...I'm still schmoozing to see if we can get past that cause it looks like it's talking about permanent sponsorship for a clan...but I gotta wait for VirusEater (the owner) to clean out his PM box.

the reason I asked him is because not only does he run a great gaming server company he also owns E-places.net (webspace host...also excellent) and is a licensed Ventrilo server host (the maker of Ventrilo is part of that gaming community as well).

I will no longer be editing the first page of this thread, check the fragfest official site for word on sponsors, I will let you know here if we got new sponsors, but I will not be posting links or banners on the first page of this thread. Bubblegum bandit has taken over that heavy duty for me and taking care of the website. Great work by the way BGB.

New Sponsors:

Epox

&

Antec

No word yet on what they are donating

I got it!!! Well since normally we see to it that everyone goes away with a prize, who is going to win the one and only one "I partied at Fragfest '04 and all I got wuz this stupid t-shirt".

we are getting more sponsors by the day. Check the sponsor page at fragfestohio.com and see pics of stuff i currently have from sponsors and links to the product specs of what has been donated. check back periodically as everything should arrive to me before May 1 (except for corsair and a few others that will wait to ship in july)