Sponsors

bullet-401

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I was looking at Pham computers cause their heatsinks and fans are pretty cheap.

Crystal Orb video card cooler for $11...perty nice...I COULD get it cheaper from newegg...but we gotta support our sponsors

some things though (like the Volcano 9) are cheaper at Pham...even if only by $3...:D

DUDE!

Razor Boomslang mice?!?!

W00T!!

and I saw you got the MP3 players...what size are they?

Hehe, I mentioned Razer to Puppy the other day over IM. The responded in less than a week. Boomslangs kick arse...only ball mouse I will ever use again (but they are coming out with an optical mouse soon too).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For all those who are interested, I would like to update you on where we stand regarding sponsors for this event which is approaching quickly. If you have not been checking out what we have already, go to the FragFest site...you should all know the address by now, if not its FRAGFEST!

The majority of the stuff has already been shipped in to me and is sitting in Columbus, Ohio right now. The other half is at my home in Kentucky. We only have a few sponsors who have not sent in their donations yet, but are sending them fairly soon. I just got merchandise from wolfpcsystems, Intel and Hackerthreads. Corsair will be donating their stuff the end of this month and I look for the rest to send early in July, such as Ideazon and Shattered Web and PHAM.

Good news is, every attendee will walk away with something. Granted, not everyone can get the big items, but everyone will have a BAF hat and coupons from Cableorganizer.com, Razer and Xbags. We got very lucky this year considering it was the first extensive sponsorship search for FragFest and we found so many companies willing to be a part of this LAN. We got prizes ranging from candy and drinks to software and hardware to water cooling systems and server racks and gaming servers and everything in between.

So, go and check out our sponsors and see what they have donated & I'll see you boys and girls next month

Why cant you make it? :(

What about the others that you were going with?

If its because you dont have a computer...do not worry...someone can and i am sure will supply gladly :)

Gunny

• 2 weeks later...

Erm...wow, I thought I was putting Intel on the Tshirt cause they gave us a chip or something.

LMAO.

Although, I do see the 32 oz cups as being very useful! :D