Attendee List

PuppySurprise

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way...there are several threads that show people that have paid, etc.

From here on out, I'm going to be updating one place...and that's the website. If you send your cash and don't see your name go up within a day or so, message me.

This is the page: http://www.fragfestohio.com/iattend.shtml

Thanks!

If Puppy wants to continue to edit this list on the top to match that, that's fine, but we'll be using the website as the master list.

hey pup, i'm trying to get some of the NTAC boys to go to fragfest. if they all leave from poopshoot's place in Ashland it's only going to be about a 2 and a half hour drive for them. Fields wants to go but don't have a comp that can play 1.6. see if you can help me convince these guys to get their tails up the Lancaster this summer.

I'd really like to come but I think I need some help with getting there. My cars not so good for long trips plus I'm looking at 13 hours or so here and I'm not sure I'm cut out of that...I get freaken lost just driven around athens :freak: Anyway in the GA area

I'd really like to come but I think I need some help with getting there.  My cars not so good for long trips plus I'm looking at 13 hours or so here and I'm not sure I'm cut out of that...I get freaken lost just driven around athens  :freak:  Anyway in the GA area

See Mr. Mustard and Mad Bean