Attendee List

PuppySurprise

The TFX people in New Hampshire (myself, Soundwave, Opti, Gadzooks, among others) may go to FragFest this year rather than MML, due to Ohio being closer to NH than Kentucky. I'll direct Soundwave to this topic and see what he thinks, because I for one would rather go to FragFest this year.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need the sign up to be "fairly accurate."

This helps with budget, food, rental of equiment, arrangement of rooms, number of crappers, etc.

We may offer an even larger break to those who pay in advance over paypal...either that or just raise the price to $60 at the door (projected cost is $50 / dewd)

Oh by the way, here's last year's sign up for sng.

Stealth and I are definitely in if we're back in the states by then. We Iowans will roll over you Ohio folks like we did in '02, especially if we can get Talent and Nitemare. :)

on that note, anyone heard from Redeyez lately?

nada....I've tried to contact him reguarding the domain that he purchased...to no avail.

I've gone ahead and purchased another domain so we can actually get started (fragfestohio instead of ohiofragfest)

(edited)
Stealth and I are definitely in if we're back in the states by then.  We Iowans will roll over you Ohio folks like we did in '02, especially if we can get Talent and Nitemare. :)

um ya make sure all the fan belts are in good shape before startin the trip or you will be the ones rolled over by the train comin from chgo.

Edited by Kurtz