Community COD Team

Fatty

I'm going to mimic Watchtower's call about Dessert Combat with a hailing for anyone that is getting into Call of Duty.

I need some company on the roster here:

1. Fatty

2. Beaner

3. Congregation

4. rackish

GC Founder

Right now it's a matter of who knows the maps. I get spanked around a lot because I have no idea where in the world I am and where in the world the enemy is coming from (and I refuse to lie down and hide..can't learn the maps that way). Just like any other game or new map.

I love it. The sounds, the graphics, the little parts about it that make it look and feel more real.

GC Founder
I'll be getting it soon.

This is a major thing for me. I have not bought a FPS since Half Life (not counting the add-ons). This game had better be good ;)

This is my first FPS purchase since .5life as well, Rev! It's landmark!

http://www.jashic.com/postnuke/forums/inde...t=ST&f=2&t=3379

for those that don't know about the cow...

yeah, The DOH boyz and the Monkeys have been banging each other around on m0m's box. 66.90.70.242:(what ever the port is) its a good way to learn the maps because we have the (equivalent to) forcedchase cam off. so you can free spec. and for teh most part its not too crowded. smaller numbers mean you'll live a bit longer. (3vs3)

I've gotten a general feel for the maps, but I play on alot of retrieval maps (get teh Enigma code book, etc...) lots of fun trying to hunt down where the thing is hidden :)

Hope to see ya guys in server!

Edited by LongHair

I'm in!!

Great game.

I had a blast last night.

Does anyone know if the binoculars work in multiplayer? I just thought about that this morning. If they do, this might help improve my game. :o

GC Founder
I'm in!!

Great game.

I had a blast last night.

Does anyone know if the binoculars work in multiplayer? I just thought about that this morning. If they do, this might help improve my game. :o

How about we start you off with this nice pair of designer glasses?