November 30th Community Meeting

Gunman

I just got news from NCC that he will be in Chicago the 30th of November. I am just wondering who would want to meet somewhere between Chicago and Whitewater (Wisconsin) for a late lunch or dinner. Just a get together of guys and gals of the community. If you are interested post here :

1.) Gunman

2.) NCC

3.) Bullet-401

4.) YoMamma (just a guess)

5.) Draco (interested)

6.) Magruter (interested)

I will see about getting an exact location to meet if we get more people to sign up. This is NOT 100% set in stone yet, but if we get more people in on it I am sure we can get together.

Gunny

My girlfriend and I are heading out for a wedding, and will be out there from Friday morning til Sunday night, Nov. 28-30. The bachelor party is still being planned, but it may possibly be a paintball outing, in which case, I'm sure if any of you would want to join up, it'd be fine. More the merrier. Of course the paintball thing is still unconfirmed, so it may or may not happen. Otherwise, it'd be cool if we could meetup sometime Sunday afternoon/night. I'm still unsure as to our exact schedule that weekend, but I'll find out soon.

Hope to see some of you Chi-town boys!

hmm november 30th is the thursday/thrice concert and me and yomomma are goin together to see that.  maybe we can stop before that if its early enough, otherwise, i doubt it

*nods* oh, also the main band is Deftones! :boing:

Edited by YoMamma

Well Chicago is near by.. I have nothing to do with my brother and I can prolly get a ride so put me down I guess...

EDIT:

Yes If you get the exact location my parents said I can go.. So yeah thanksgiving weekend.. I can go.

Edited by Jeffe

lmao X, i got ya ;)

i live south of the city by like 30 minutes, i would love to, but will have to talk to the parentals :( i doubt it...maybe next time though, since we have family coming down from WI around that time as well.