LOOOOOOOOOK!

Heartless

"homeboy" was doing skin-to-skin before the pic was taken. its an excellent bonding technique.. he's being a good daddy :)

as for which clan... ill have to teach her to use a mouse first and she's only 2 days old, it may take awhile.

:wub: i wub her :wub:

and thanks for all the congrats.

Edited by Heartless

congatulations darlin shes very pretty. reminds me of when me neice was born . (who im holding on me lap as i write this) sorry i didnt post in this topic sooner its just that with working all the time and everything i really odnt have much time to get on the forums anymore :( oh well. again congrats on a beautiful little girl. ttfn.

S.S.

(edited)

congrats that time passed by quick it seems.the father looks no more than 15 himself

LOL in fact in the picture i think i saw more hair on your chest than his.

Edited by Kurtz

Cute baby...congrats. Looks like good awareness from the pics too!!!

Post more pics...babies are sooooo cute.

Oh yea, good luck with the sleeping for the next few months. I still think that is the hardest part.

congrats that time passed by quick it seems.the father looks no more than 15 himself

LOL in fact in the picture i think i saw more hair on your chest than his.

uh.... he's 18. And I don't like hairy men... ick. And i HAVE NO HAIR ON MY CHEST.. :angry:

And why are you guys knocking him so bad? Are ya jealous?! lol

but seriously, what the hell is wrong with him? He's a great guy and treats me right. He's my best friend in the entire world, so back off. Please.