What was your favorite?

rackish

Not sure if this was done -_-

I think the cut off point is N64 and below. I'm gonna have to go with sega genesis, I loved Sonic, the fighting games (can't remember the names of them), great fun back in third grade I think it was, spent most of my early years of gaming playing that. Oh man I wanna rebuy it now. So what's your favorite?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, see you put N64 in this grouping...and to me NONE of those can beat Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Mario World, Excite Bike 64...best games EVAR!

but without the N64 I'd hafta go with Sega Genesis....Shining Force 2 baby...Shining Force 2

I mastered that trick, works every time B) I'd have to say N64 though, although I don't consider it that old school. I mean, Perfect Dark... c'mon now! Rush 2049, Worms Armageddon, Super Smash Bros... the list goes on. If you don't count the N64 I'd say NES though, I loves me some Mario 3.

(edited)

Has anyone ever hooked an Atari controller into their Genesis? I've player Sonic the Hedgehog like that before, just be sure to keep away from that pesky button... sometimes it resets the game. :(

Edited by Hitman

Super Nintendo...loved the Marios and SFII and Mario Cart!!

ONLY WAY TO BE!!!

But you forgot

ChronoTigger

Megaman X

Donkey Kong Country!!!!!!<---remember when the graphics were this were intense i remember specifically telling El_Barto when i first played it on my SNES "Its hard to imagine graphics getting better than this"

Super Smash Bros

And im the best SSB player on the in the Northeast!

I was challened dozens of times and i beat people with ease sooo much fun, I think Counter-Strike is the only game ive played more than that one.

(btw! Mario Kart Double Dash!! is out! i cant wait to try it!)

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

top loading nes ;) .. what about bubble bobble! lol nes rox tommy lasorta (spelling) so many games... we have nes here at my house and like 50 games.. when it gets broken out... good times are upon us.. nothing better then turtles, rock steady!

(edited)
Super Smash Bros

And im the best SSB player on the in the Northeast!

I was challened dozens of times and i beat people with ease sooo much fun, I think Counter-Strike is the only game ive played more than that one.

(btw! Mario Kart Double Dash!! is out! i cant wait to try it!)

Apparently you have not met my friend Matt... muahahaha. He owns us every time... well, he used to when we played this game every day.

And yes, MK:DD!! is really fun (so I've heard from friends)

Edited by Hitman

ChronoTigger

Is that some new Winnie the Pooh game?

Secret of Mana! Rock 'n' Roll Racing! I wanna go home and bust out the consoles...

DID YOU JUST DIS CHRONO TRIGGER???? Which is probably THE BEST RPG EVER!! Its just SO GOOD!!!!

ChronoTigger

Secret of Mana! Rock 'n' Roll Racing! I wanna go home and bust out the consoles...

DID YOU JUST DIS CHRONO TRIGGER???? Which is probably THE BEST RPG EVER!! Its just SO GOOD!!!!

No way I'd NEVER diss Chrono Trigger, just your spelling of it :D:P;)

ChronoTigger

No way I'd NEVER diss Chrono Trigger, just your spelling of it :D:P;)

Oh lol, i failed to catch that.

8P)

0o0

• 4 weeks later...