What was your favorite?

rackish

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see:

I have to agree with the Mario Kart 64, 4 player battles were the most insane fun I've had in a console game.

Goldeneye was also fun as single player, but even moreso with 4 players.

All the Tecmo Super Bowl r0x0rs b0x0rs!!!!!

Ice Climber was by far the most fun of the Genesis games.

Combat on the atari was hours of fun, as well as Warlords (a game that used the paddles, anyone play this or remember this?)

mutant league football RULED!!1

man I loved the spinny alien guys...and "The Kid" quarterback...and taking out the Ref for no reason...

man I need to go back and play that game

:P

i had that game too along with

zombies ate my neighbor

herzog zwei

ninja turtles

terminators 2

and a whole bunch of other greats

Super Nintendo by far. But as a gamer I am not prejudice against any system in particular. But SNES had my favorite games of all time by far:

FF 3

Crono Trigger

Secret of Mana

Mario World

Mario World 2

Mario RPG

Star Fox

Donkey Kong Country

Super Punchout

Super Metroid

Zelda: Link to the Past

Contra 3

so many other great games too.

Did anyone ever play Double Dribble? I could knock down threes on that game all night. Zelda, I love zelda. It was interesting my mom and I would sit down for hours playing. She would be behing bobbing and weaving when I was fighting something or telling go try to burn that bush down and see what is behind it. Video games = Family time, only when the dirt track was closed.

Lamb

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Draft
Guest Draft
Guest Draft
Guests

I didnt see Mega Man OR Contra (shame on you for the omission) for NES anywhere in this list so i had to speak up- some have been mentioned twice(and 3 times) but they are worth mentioning again

I am a bit of a video-game-aholic so ill try to keep my list short (all of the old NES games are so much fun to go back and play now that im not gonna list them cause theres too many) 2d-side scrollers 4 life

SNES is probably my favorite system specifically for RPGs like ChronoTrigger and Final Fantasy 3...Mario Kart is probably the only racing game i ever played

I saw someone mention mutant league football for sega but forgot about mutant league hockey.... thats how hockey is supposed to be played

Playstation had a sequel to Chrono Trigger (Chrono Cross-that was never very big, but i played the original so i appreciated it)and Final Fantasy 7 was my favorite RPG behind those two

64 was great with remakes of classics like Zelda and Mario Kart...i never got into the old Zelda but the remake for 64 was great...i just wish they woulda remade more of the original NES games

• 6 months later...

Yes i know this post is late, but a great topic indeed!

I loved em all (yes i remeber them all for my age) NES had classics (Paper boy, GOLF, etc etc)

SNES had amazing games also (DKC, Megaman, etc)

Sega provided me and my brother hours of fun..we would wake up at like 6 am and start playing, and play that untill like 10 at night lol...Sonic, mrs.pac-man, Mortal Kombat(Me as lue kang(sp?)=Pure ownage[even to this day])

N64 was another amazing system. LOZ:OoT was amazing..i think i beat that game 7 times and loved every minute of it. SSB was awsoommmmeee (and whoever said that ur the best north-east player ever, youve never faced me. I would ownzors the shiznet out of you!) Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Blitz (now who could forget blitz!)

ahh the memories

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

dood

made the mistake of buying a jaguar when it first came out...

u guys remember this thing?

they advertised it as "64 bit"

when the graphix were 32 bit, and sound was 32 bit

they thought adding them was a good idea, lol

best system = SNES

Super Smash TV

UN Squadron

I absolutely love my N64, but without that I choose Super Nintendo! That's when I got into gaming, and some of the games I played back then (some I still do!) were:

Donkey Kong Country 1,2,3

Super Mario World

Super Mario Kart

Zelda Link to the Past

Super Metroid - although I had to get this one on emulator I played it through at least 10 times

Techmo Super Baseball

Mario RPG

just to name a few...