• Computer: 2 GHz CPU

• Memory: 512 MB RAM

• Operating System: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP

• Video Card: Geforce 3 or higher

• Drive Space: 582 hard drive space

DirectX 9.0b must be installed

Nvidia based cards must have : ForceWare drivers 53.03

ATI based cards must have: Catalyst drivers 3.9

Far Cry is a tactical, first-person-perspective action game set in a tropical paradise.

During play you will be informed of the story and objectives by occasional video sequences, and

prompts on the head up display (HUD).

I just installed

GOing to play for the first time now!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got the fast attack boat at the beginning (from the enemy) and the buggy. The sniper rifle pwns all! Very good AI and movement of bad guys.

Sun Tzu, Liddel Hart, Guderian all remind us that the victor is usually not the one that attacks frontally. I always keep this in mind and I saw the path to the side and took it. I never went up the main road, I suspected it was crammed with bad guys.

When I saw the buggy and tank I though I would take the tank, until I saw that it was a rusted out WWII Japanese tank.

Oh, and I love the blood seeping into the water around the dead bodies when the land in the ocean.

RGR to all that was said ^^^^^above.

The water alone in that game is impressive.

Much less the AI.

I did pretty much the opposite in the way that i beat the game.

When the dude said stay off the main trail i just kicked it on up the stairs and stayed on the main trail.

Course that was with medium Ai difficulty.

if you set it to high you would prolly have to hide more, and stay off the trail.

it crashes, just like COD crashes, black screen, then it goes back to my desktop. But other than that ( :( ) its such a cool game.

I have the vpu recover taken off, and i tried it on 4x but it still crashes. ATI needs to fix this <_<

Ok I've started off in the boat. But it looks like Im looking at the sky. Can't see any land marks. And when I drive around I end up running into the bad guys. But I can't see them.

Could I have installed this thing incorrectly?

I unzipped all the files to a folder then installed it. Maybe my ti4200 can't handle this game. :unsure:

Can someone shed some light on this?