Your computer have enough guts?

Birdman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow maybe it's just me or maybe it's just my computer's poor framerate on this, but I found this game to be quite challenging at medium skill level. And fairly realistic. While I am almost POSITIVE that noreg shots occur due to the AI moving back and forth too quickly, it's still very well done. The bots are smart, and the weapons are pretty cool. The levels were positively gorgeous and the methods of playing were very open ended. Because of the intelligence of the bots, you COULD rambo the level, but you better be darn quick. Or you could do what I did, and be sneaky and pick them off one by one working your way as you go. On the whole it was a VERY cool demo. But for me difficult, I probably played the first beach landing 20 times =p, but that's part of what makes it fun. It's been a while since I've seen a game quite this challengeing but still enjoyable. Kudos to this one. I will be buying. Very, very nice. Cyall! Btw, I love the M4 =) <3

I never even knew there WAS a buggy...going after it tonight.

by the way...I FINALLY made it up that hill on the far right of the island (start out and go right to the cove but keep going across from the beach you normally would land on to the other very small beach...then find the steep path to the top and stay out of sight of the attack chopper) but each time I get to the bottom of the hill I die like instantly...I can't figure out if I'm being shot by something or if it's just built into the game so you can't go all the way around the island...dunno.

I played the initial Island landing a couple of times then realized I needed to rush the covered area and get a real gun quickly...then it all fell into place. I popped the guys off the gunned boat as well and, while goofing around, blew up the other one. I landed on the next island then just said "Screw it. I will take the boat around and rape them with the big gun." Well, silly me that I am, I had grounded the boat and wasn't able to get it back in the water. :(

For those that can do it. Bump your settings up to high or above. It adds more foliage on the ground and there are parrots flying everywhere.

Also, if you didn't know. You can shoot the rope/chain that the shark is hanging from and he falls over. I did it one time and it landed on a bad guy. :laughcry:

For some of you ati guys having problems, its been said that the omega drivers dont work and when tested the ati drivers are as good or better anyways, i'm usin cat 3.6 still and the game is everything posted above and more, i really likes the eye candy and gun sounds, did you guys find the fb then flash the 2 guys in the tunnel, they put there hands on there ears and say "i cant see s***" or i'm blind. very cool and the machete is awsome.

hmmm.....

never saw the flash bang

i want the full version of this game on my computer now.

If they add a bunch of cool missions to go along with the one in the demo and have cool guns like the demo then I dont see how they can go wrong with this game.

Can u imagine if they had multiplayer?

it would own bf 1942.

• 1 month later...
I must say, I do love getting these downloads at 350 to 400 kb/s. I'll be playing the new Farcry in just a few.

True that.

Let me know how you think that demo looks with everything in game set to very high.

TO set it to very high you have to leave the game and come back in after you do it.