I hope M$ comes after me one day

Playaa

The Beginning of the Story

So basically the jist of it is this kid Mike Rowe made a website MikeRoweSoft.com and M$ took offense to that and went after him...

well after M$ decides to screw the young guy...he sticks it out as seen here

and eventually M$ (because of their bad press) backs off and gives him free software...pays for his domain for him blah blah blah....now Mike Rowe does this

that is legitimate and if you look at the bidders I'd say 99% of them are VERY high on the feedback (meaning they're legit)

just wow

that is legitimate and if you look at the bidders I'd say 99% of them are VERY high on the feedback (meaning they're legit)

just wow

On Feb-02-04 at 12:23:35 PST, seller added the following information:

All bids will now be pre-approved only. Serious bidders can email me @ mike@icyhost.com for approval terms. Pre-approvals will stop 12 hours before the end of the auction. There will be no further approvals accepted after this time.

For payment, certified check or bank transfer will now be the only form of payment accepted from winning bidder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Feb-02-04 at 16:35:23 PST, seller added the following information:

I have now removed all of the bids because of the amount of bogus bids this auction has received. If you were a serious bidder please contact me and I will forward you the stipulations of the auction.