I've taken for granted.....

Fatty

i've seen a Marine blown up by an m21 anti-tank mine...i've seen Marines shot and bleeding due to training accidents... i've put a turnicate(sp?) on a Marine that lost his leg from the knee down due to a humvee accident... none of this has ever made me nasueous...if i even hear a person throwing up i automatically feel like i'm going to. if someone besides myself pukes and i must clean it up, to put this quite simply, everyone involved is going to have a bad day :P

hey, i am no n00b drunk.

Marine's Creed

This is my beer. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My beer is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My beer without me is useless. Without my beer, I am useless. I must drink my beer steadily. I must appreciate my beer more than my enemy, who is trying to appreciate his beer more. I must drink my beer before it becomes warm. I will... My beer and myself know that what counts on a hot summer day is not the taste of our steaks, the noise of our belches, nor the smoke our grills make. We know it is the beers that count...

:D

i like how people steal movie quotes and totally destroy them *cough* lance *cough*

movie quote? boy, you better recognize that the Marine Corps Rifleman's Creed was around alot longer than 'moving pictures'. :D

Im underage and don't drink at all with no plans to lol so no you're not assuming too much. lol I do have a question though? lol Do yall really get that drunk? lol Cause it's no fun to shoot at someone who's too plastered off his rocker to even aim back ;-)

I didn't see too many people get too drunk last year...

plus...sometimes it IS fun to pick on drunk folks...:D

a group of my friends once played pool with a drunk guy...and by the end of the game he had played against 3 opponents and changed from solids to stripes and back 5 times...and he was none the wiser.

They continuously convinced him that he was thinking wrong when he'd say "I thought I was stripes!"...and I started the game and by the end of the game he had gone through me, my friend Lewis, who we convinced him he was playing against a man named "Lewis" the whole time and that he'd never played a "James" and then my other friend Dylan who we convinced him WAS Lewis. Funniest part is that I'm 6'2" 225lbs (at the time), Lewis was 6' 290lbs and Dylan was 6'5" 250lbs...with bright red hair...

that was a fun time.

:D