CoD 1.3 patch on the way

[Mmmm]Homer

As I said before:

Anyone that shows interest in this sponsored CoD server of ours can more or less lay ownership to it. That means YOU decide the mapcycle and the settings, etc.

Right now, we have an empty server waiting for players. We haven't even been able to test it out to see what the gameplay is like above 10 players.

It's yours now, and we'll upgrade it when 1.3 comes out and it's yours then. Tell me what you want.

Well now ya scared us fatty. Ya handed us responsibility. lol ;-) Personally I'd like to see an SD map rotation instead of tdm, in looking at the server lists, people actually PLAY SD. Also am eager to see this patch. This week is bad for me but next week I'll be on spring break and happy to hit the server with whoever else wants to. Cyall! I'm hoping to entice some Mmmm's and gc's back to the server. I like CoD but it's boring without friends. (lol and without admins to regulate those irritating nubs that show up)

i have it installed, but have yet to play it. My friend has and says it has made it much more enjoyable, so if anyone is up for it, hop on DOH teamspeak channel and we can get a bunch of people to play.

i have it installed, but have yet to play it. My friend has and says it has made it much more enjoyable, so if anyone is up for it, hop on DOH teamspeak channel and we can get a bunch of people to play.

Man, those DOH games were awesome. Without those 10 guys on TS, the game itself was boring. I might come back onto TS in a little bit to get in on the action. I miss getting killed by Trouble anyways.