What Character will you be?

Zeabos

(edited)

This kinda came out in the other thread. But i really dont wanna sift through all that.

So, Tell what you wanna be and discuss why here!

Im probably gonna be Gnomish Warlock

Its ont he alliance which is good times.

I love those kind of characters, you jsut see this little tiny gnome in a black robe running around. And he summons and Infernal Unit thats five times the size of his character and twice the size of your huge Orc. :laughcry:

Edited by Zeabos

I'd like to try a magic user, probably a warlock, those pets they summon are tight, but I'm not usually very good with magic users. If I go Alliance, I'll try a human warlock or mage. If I try magic as Horde, I'll be a troll. However, my gaming style is your basic tank. Kinda the big reason I want to be a Horde player, they've got the races for tanking. So I'll probably just end up as an Orc Warrior specializing in mounts, or a Tauren. All you mages can stand behind me throwing spells at the monsters while I'm up there absorbing hits. Hey, at least I'll be the first to the loot :P .

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

I am going on 5 years strong.. grow up and be a man. haha. I have played all but the mage, enchanter, warrior, paladin, shadow knight.

I did a monk and necromancer. I also played a cleric and ranger as well for quite a few lhigher levels. I sold everything then bought a 62 wizard and played it to 65 with lots of AA and bought a SK and then sold them both. I tried to play a few months ago as Chamber's Paladin but did not know half the spells anymore and hate to start it again.

That is one reason I am looking forward to WoW....everyone will be started at the ground floor.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

oui. and we will be all powerful. instead of 1 newb we will have 15 or 20 hahah

• 3 weeks later...