words of encouragement

Trouble .gc

Trouble, I understand your concern but flying is still as safe as it ever was (odds are more favorable to get in a car wreck than a plane wreck). I have flown a couple of times since 9/11 and really haven't given it a second thought. I mean, when it is time for me to go, it will happen regardless as to whether I am "chicken littling" it in my home or flying in a plane.

I know that doesn't make it easier for everyone, just me, but I am fairly certain that you will experience no problems (well, my last flight, I missed my original time, had to take a later flight, got switched again, and lost my luggage...but no serious problems) and everything is "gunna be ok".

Never fear Trouble, the security we have now is great.

A few weeks ago I was flying home from vacation and I forgot that I had left my computer tool kit in my backpack (carry-on). They caught me and I had to go back and get them to stick it in my suitcase.

meh, just go practice on de_747...that way IF terrorists show up, you'll know what to do...just remember your plane will be in the air so don't worry about rescuing hosties...just take out all the T's.

The best way to be SURE there isnt goign to be a bomb on your plane.

Is

Bring a bomb of your own!!!!

Because the chances that there are TWO bombs on the SAME exact flight are SOOOOOO low that its basically impossible

Just dont blow up the plane :-D