Saying Goodbye

Dennis

Well im sad to say that i will be leaving the community and all the great friends i have made. Ive had alot of great times with everyone and i hope some day i can return. With having to work full time, going back to school and me and my gf talking about getting married i have almost no time to be on my computer now. If i can find time i will jump on and say hi to everyone. This def sucks to me since i have been around this community for as long as i can remember. And i have made so many friends. And to all of you who stuck around and to you oh great fat one keep this place alive, because it gives us all a place to feel welcomed and its just a great place for everyone to talk and have fun.

Goodbye Friends

For those of you who may have not gotten to know me by my real name Dennis, then you may remember me as MaleModel as already posted or as BlackSpire. But i will def miss you guys, and the sad thing is, is that i only got to post this today due to the fact that i got food poisining from Applebees :freak:

hey man, seen too many of these posts. real life horns in on the gaming all the time, sometimes to the point where you think you've gotta just give it up and concentrate fully on the gaming. but, if you feel you must, take some time off, get that other stuff taken care of, and when you're ready, you'll always have this community here to help you re-learn the basics of what's important. no need to "retire" from the community. just slip out for awhile, pop your head in once in awhile to let everyone know you're still breathing, and eventually come take your former spot at the proverbial table.

• 11 months later...

u cant leave the internet

its everywhere

kinda like the force... but with cs!

u arent goin to the moon (as far as i know)

and even if u were... i bet microsoft is runnin some cat5 cable to it as we speak...

stop in when u get chance!!! :D