why fatty?

just want to know why Fatty thought it was okay to mess with my controls.. making me stay crouched.. stay turning in a direction, not be able to fire etc... i asked nicely at first, yet he kept it up. this time as me being.. well.. me i tell him to stop again. he then responds with a "maybe I'll just push you until you ban yourself, why not?"

pelase discuss this admin abuse.

if some1 wants to host my SS of that quote send me a tell in steam or something.

:angry:

ahem...bullet Im telling u man it wasn't me...Im pretty sure Mag was testing the commands out.

As for admins messing wiht the configs I must say I wouldn't appreciate it either...every fun gotta have a limit IMO

PS: To Austin, this is our server we wanna do whatever we want and especially FAT ONE!

Alright, personally, I used to use the execlient commands a lot, back on one of our old servers. It's kind of cool that we can do it again now, though I haven't even installed CS to give it a try, and probably won't.

Some of the reactions I got were pretty hilarious, though I never abused the command. A simple "+right" command for 20 seconds or making a player say something funny was the extent of my "abuse."

As I said, I've done nothing recently since I haven't even played CS lately.

Austin, I'm sorry your game got ruined by an admin, I've had it happen to me on other servers, and it sucks. However, it is just a game, and more importantly, it's one server out of thousands. I understand the desire to play on a community server, and part of that means just rolling with what goes on in that server. We as admins like to play with new pluggins and new commands. When we first installed the rocket pluggin people were getting launched every round for a couple hours. We pay for the server, and we like to play around on it. If you've politely asked not to be toyed with, and it continues, then just leave for a few hours. Find another server, or play a different game. Check back in every so often and see if the game is back to normal.

REMEMBER: When we as admins toy with players in the server who are not specifically being punished for violating rules, we don't do with any malice toward you as the player. Being and admin is usually a lot of work. You come into the server and only have to worry about yourself and how you're doing. A good admin must always keep an eye on both teams (watching for tkers, campers, team flashers, etc), watch out for typed stuff that violates server rules, and just always be mindful of the server atmosphere. So sometimes we just want to have a little fun all our own. And that, most likely, is why you were "abused" in our server. I won't speak for Fatty, but it's my guess that he was just blowing off a little steam.

look at it this way...he tried to make you ban yourself and you didn't...soooo...maybe now he'll leave you alone?

(personally I gotta say I would hafta agree with Austin on this one...although Bugs is right...leave the server if it keeps going on)

Press Release

For Immediate Dispersal:

This thread has gone entirely the wrong way, with the allegations being believed by those in the community and within the coalition itself. So I've stepped in here as Fatty's "defense counsel". At this point he knows he could do no good by posting here.

i abused you.  i planned on it, i announced it, i carried it out.

Everyone's jumping to conclusions here. There are a million different ways to interpret "i abused you, i planned on it" etc. that have nothing to do with motive, abuse, planning, announcing, etc. The stance here is that Fatty didn't say what he said. Lots of people didn't say what they said. With more information this will be clearer.

What we haven't seen is this supposedly d@mning screenshot. Maybe we should ask why?? Could it be that it shows abuse? Not likely. Or HACKS? I'm guessing hacks, cause by all indications we shoulda seen it by now. What's he hiding in that SS? Must be something. And, heck, it's just so easy to throw the allegation out there, why not? :) Who can we really trust here?

And let's look at previous convictions. xAustin has been banned more times than I'd like to discuss. Fatty, zero times. Zero v. A lot, hmmmm.... That has to say something.

I say our "victim" is no victim here and that Fatty is the one who is really the victim. The victim of a false allegation. As this "trial" unfolds, the truth will come out, it must, that's what truth does. Given the scant indications and innuendo here, we shall await further information.

[Mmmm]mrX.gc, Esq.

On behalf of victim [Mmmm]Fatty.gc