If you could take one game..

Silver-Bullet

Any game. Console or PC. Make in online capable or at least LAN able. You could play it fine( had more then better specs on comp, or had a huge tv with everything necessary) What game would it be?

I would love to see Legend of Zelda online capable. Say if you needed to do the deku tree, you could get a party of like 2 more and do it so you have help, but the monsters are harder.

What about you?

I wish all games had a Co-op mode, I think it woudl be great, I don't know why half the new games out there dont have one, I mean how great would playing doom3 be with someone you know, it just makes games so much more tolerable.

Vain has a great point...

co-op games are tons more fun that single player games

thats probably why i like CS so much

but, to answer the ?

for SNES - Super Smash TV

I LOVE THIS GAME!

but with huge screens, n more than just 1 buddy to pwn the bad guys...woo wee!

i dont think i'd ever stop playin that, some of those rooms on that various levels are sooo boss! its just non-stop shootin/killing/close calls/werkin to help yer pal

<3

Grand theft auto. Would be like a mmorpg where u buy better stuff and like a fps where you kill people for stuff. You can form gangs (clans) and do drivebys and such. Be at war with each other. Would be badass

heh, fox you're an odd guy

:)

and GTA would be great as co-op...but as an online world...holy cow...can you imagine the counter-strike generation controlling a world where you can kill anyone at any time with no consequences? please...you'd walk out of the door of your hotel and die to a driveby in 2 seconds, only to respawn at the hospital to find that there is a molotov cocktail fight going on in which you'd burn and die, to respawn at a different hospital where all the ambulances are being blown up by rocket launchers, and on the off chance that you got away from that...well then you'd probably get run over by someone in a stolen cop car driving full speed with the sirens blaring...and on and on.

nah man, your posey be online all at same time and we go smoke tho fools.

i think it would be a neat game, but like u said playa there would be crap like that if steam or sony made it. Lets bring it up to Blizzard and maybe they will make another awesome game lol :laughcry:

heh, fox you're an odd guy

:)

and GTA would be great as co-op...but as an online world...holy cow...can you imagine the counter-strike generation controlling a world where you can kill anyone at any time with no consequences?  please...you'd walk out of the door of your hotel and die to a driveby in 2 seconds, only to respawn at the hospital to find that there is a molotov cocktail fight going on in which you'd burn and die, to respawn at a different hospital where all the ambulances are being blown up by rocket launchers, and on the off chance that you got away from that...well then you'd probably get run over by someone in a stolen cop car driving full speed with the sirens blaring...and on and on.

:laughcry:

They're already doing this I think. Wrestling games are fun if you create your own guy, even if you don't like wrestling. You can create your own wrestler then have him fight out for belts in online tournaments and stuff. People could make their own businesses and everything, I'd love it.

Edited by CowboyFromHell