ROOM RESERVATIONS

Fatty

I'd like to keep track of those people reserving rooms here..this helps me keep track, but also as a "blanket" to make sure you get a room and they don't make any errors.

So, whoever rents the room, please post up. If you like, list the people who will be staying with you so others can organize. Please don't use this thread to gather a group, use the other thread called Sleeping Arrangements.

Thanks!

Call 1-888-403-0031 and tell them you're with FragFestOhio.

RESERVING A ROOM VIA THE WEB:

Use this link to reserve your room via the web.

BTW, part of the contract that deals with this, I'd hate to see people not have a room.

Individual Reservations:  It is understood that all guests will be responsible for the payment of room, tax and any incidental charges.  Reservations may be made by calling the Hotel directly (or on the web above).  All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card or first night’s advance deposit.

Don't be left with out a comfy place to rest!

GC Founder

Ok, what I'm asking is: did you mention fragfestohio to them and they said that they're just not set up yet or have you yet to mention it?

I just want to see if they're organized there yet. Actually, wouldn't be surprised if they weren't ready because they still have to mail me the paper contract.

GC Founder

IC. Welp, at some point (and this will be probably next week when fragfestohio is in their computer) you'll need to make sure they know you're with our group...not only so you're near us but so we get credit for the rental.

It'll all work out in the end....as long as I know who is renting rooms, etc...I'll be able to make sure their count is correct.

Thanks for getting registered.

I booked the Suite for Linch and I but may change it to a regular room since they are checking on the employee rate. I can get an employee rate for $25/night for a regular room but the suite is $189/night and may not have a discount.

But we are booked as of right now.

Also - they told me that FF was not a confrimed event yet.

• 2 months later...
GC Founder

As of right now, Feb 7, we dont have a Group booking code for web reservations. You have to call 1-888-403-0031 to reserve and tell them to put you with FragFest (of) Ohio (she put the of in there. :) )

However, hopefully within a week we'll have one of these Group codes so you guys can use the web. I'll let you know as soon as I get this (I'm supposed to call next Monday...a week from today)

Thanks for the catch, Xoul. So you can either wait or call.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...