FINALLY DONE!

Lunk

yeah, ive been playing for at the most 10 hours probably. im taking my sweet time with this. and it feels like theres a lot more to go through.

i just got past the part where you have that thing that you squeeze and those things are like bam! being purposely ambiguous here.

dont anna ruin it for anyone, but i think anyone who finished the game knows what im talking about.

maybe.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I think hes talking about the bug bait and ant lions

That is like... half way or maybe 3/5 of the way. game is freakin long yet when you are done, you wish it wasn't because it is so freakin good.l

Wow. that game was awsome. I've finished with the first play through. Now I'm gonna go back and play it on hard (was just on normal). But first I'm gonna go play through that last level again, I don't think i've ever had the much fun just slaughering baddies.....now if only I could use that gun in CSS then life would be really good

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
this game really shoulda been called Half life 1.5. or Half life 2 Part 1

It was so short. And didnt answer any questions

It was actually wite long. It just went by so fast.

You are right though, no questions were answered. Actually, I now have more questions than I did before. Like.. who are the "benifactors" and what happens after the end of HL2 to just name a few. And... who or what is the Gman? I would like to see an expansion pack by valve that expands on this game and maybe answers some questions. Maybe let us play as "Dog" since we do not know what happens to him.

ya he did disappear after he lifted up that thing

the plot athough didnt seem to be very in depth

gman sends you to go work at earth-like place

human resistance frees you

go to human resistance

man leaders of resistance are captured and put in jail

free them

go and destroy citdeal (i think thats what it is called)

meet human leader of the bad guys who is trying to enslave humans

stop him from teleporting to another planet/universe

by stopping him you blow up everything

gman comes in and you find out you are only being tested

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

My best guess is that you are a weapon/tool of some shadow group. Gman is your agent. He pimps you out to the highest bidder (in this case, the resistance as per a glance into the telescope to a resistance base and the gman is talking to them).

Good thinking ZD. I don't think Freeman is who he is really put out to be. What kind of physicist can fight off crazy soldiers and aliens? Ending was plain awesome and creepy though. Notice how you could move around at the end, but it was in slow motion it seemed. So many questions!!! They better not pull a Matrix with the HL series though! o0o

Yeah, so many questions. In the first HL you assumed that the Gman was actually a G-man. But since we have no government in this post apocalyptic game that does not make sense.

So whose side is the Gman on? Is he actually human? Maybe he is with some galactic government. I don't know.

Anyway, like my wife said, why can't they make one with a decent ending. Of course she only likes happy ending ;D

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
the ending made me happy  :D

for sure there will be a hl3 (which is happyness)

It didn't for me because I got attached to the characters. I tried my best to keep my squad alive (unless when i had to sacrifice them because the game required that and only after I tried multiple ways to save them) and I seriously though Alyx liked Freeman. To think she dies bugs me and I would like to think in part 3, you save her and the human race and city 17 and find out the truth.