New Addition

Magruter

We got them from my sister. She fosters cats so she had these two, that the wifey fell in love with. Right now the silver/gray cat's name jolie, and black cat's name is sadie. But we think we might change em. Any thoughts.

(don't come in this forum saying anything about dogs>cats.....) My apt building won't allow the dog that i want.

cat.jpg

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat3.jpg

cat4.jpg

But they are pretty darn cute, i must say.

The picture of the black cat on the couch by the armrest (4th pic down), looks like a spitting image of our black cat. Her name is Kitty.

But I think you should name the silver one Nermal or Whitey.

Oh ya, Ferrets pwn all.

Edited by SwOOp

I have a black cat, he is the BEST cat! I dont even have a litter box to clean!! He goes to the door and meeoooowwwws, i let him out and he goes outside.. He likes the corner of the fence in the backyard, i dumped alot of small gravel back there once.. He kills birds, mice and every once in awhile a Bat.. The church next to us has at least 200 bats in there belfry, me and the kids in the summer hang out at dusk and watch them all come out. They throw pebbles into the air and the bats swoop down to get it, untill they realize its not a bug..

We had a white cat that urinated everywhere, we got rid of her.. And last June we are on our way home from Florida and my wifes mom calls on the cell phone and says "We got a dog for you! he's perfect!" and when we pull in the driveway the next day the inlaws are waiting there with the darn dog!!!! I cant stand him! He barks at everything, he trys to get the kids food all the time and lastnight he bit me for real and drew blood.. :( So my wife gets mad at ME! and says "you dont like the dog do you? your always yelling at him.." !!! I just said "i didnt ask for a dog, and i didnt pick him out.." thats when i turned around very quickly and slapped my wife in the face! Then i grabbed her collar, pulled her real close and said "if i dont like the dog, then your gonna have to deal with it" and her eyes were so big and she said "ok"..

I am the man..

Oh your cats look so cute man! I hope you enjoy them!