Meeting the makers of viruses

After having to swipe my hard drive and restore factory settings on my laptop twice in the last year due to a nasty virus, you may guess that I'm pretty annoyed.

So, im setting a competiton:

If you had the chance to meet one of these horrible greasy teenagers who spent their life making viruses that kill your comp and delete all your important work, what would you do to them?

Would you go for the 1 punch knock out or would you use the good old japanese 'water drip onto the head' torture?

Lets here your suggestions and we'll see who comes up with the most creative ways of getting revenge :ph34r::crazy::freak::crazy::ph34r:

(edited)
Nail their family jewels to a wooden post ( such as a telephone pole), light it on fire, hand them a butter knife, walk away.

Doesnt really matter what happens next, does it?

Just use the knife to pry the nail out... ::sigh::

I get weak just thinkin about that one.

btw, it's Chinese water torture isnt it???

If I wanted them to die... I'd do something like in the movie saw.. where technically im not killing them, just putting them in a position where they have to either do what I say, which involves inflicting bodily pain or in some way of, if they fail, they would die.

I will give them a tape to play to fully understand their situation:

Since they are a programmer, or create viruses...

I would have to inject them with a virus of some sort.. which if not taken care of, would slowly kill them, painfully.

That's if they dont do anything to save themselves.

I will have given them several vaccinces to choose from to survive. But if the wrong was taken, the virus already inside and the new vaccince will co-inside and ... well The End.

To survive, they must "hack" their way to themselves... to first find out which virus they have... most likely a paper that they swallowed or something.. but this paper will be encoded, making it difficult and time consuming to decode. All the time being, slowly dying b/c of the virus already inside. IF decoded, they will be able to take the proper vaccine and survive.

If they survive, they will find a tape of some sort explaining how they should feel and why they are how they are now.

Lesson Learned.

Dont take this the wrong way guys, I am not a killer or dont intend on doing any of this in real life... If I found someone like that, i'd probably kick their butt or just find a way to put a virus on their computer... lol (but that doesnt sound like true revenge)

How's that sound guys?.... Revenge Enough For You?

Edited by ZesteR

LoL How are you going to take the cancer away?

Instead of doing it for someone that deserve punishment... you should take the bone cancer away from the ppl who need it the most :P

I'm just being difficult!

I've dealt with some of those types of programs on my own and involving my friends' computers on MANY occassions. I'd include in the list of offenders, those who write viruses, spyware, and hijack-ware. For them, the punishment would be simple - I would sentence them to the same fate I suffered; cleaning up a totally messed up machine for hours.

It takes many hours, is laborious, requires the assemblage of the most amazing array of unique tools and many hours of "try this" no "try that" to eradicate a undesireable element from the system. After they failed to properly remove it (but spent many hours trying), I'd make them backup, wipe, rebuild and reinstall all the user's data, applications and customized settings.

You see, the punishment should fit the crime and there is no greater punishment than having to do the same things that the poor victim of such malignant mal-ware is forced to face. Why let them off so lightly as with physical abuse or death. I say let's make them suffer the same fate we endure; spending hours rebuilding a system and of course, at the end of it all - we'll punish them further by reinstalling yet another mal-ware in the system as they smile with satisfaction at their "clean" system!

Just a thought! Cranky B)

I'd shake their hand and say good job. If your careful, you won't get a virus. In fact, I find it hard to get a virus. The only virus I have ever got that really effected me, was this jeefo virus yesterday. The virus harmless infected all .exe files on my machine. I didnt even know I had it. Just for fun I installed and ran Norton Anti-Virus and it found. Norton then decided to either fix, delete or corrupt all my exe files on my C: drive. So after norton FIXED my computer. more than half of my progs wouldnt run. Including norton itself.

So this leads me to believe Norton Anti-virus is the worst virus of them all.

But of course if your smart you will have more than one drive or at least 2 partitions on your one drive to save all you stuff one, so when you format once a month. You dont lose squat.