Please Pray

DirtyBird

Hey guys,

Today, my sister and mother were involved in two different car accidents, my mother's involved two semi-trailers. I don't know details on anything right now, but I just wanted to ask for your prayers and to keep my family in mind.

Edited by DirtyBird

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Wow, that is some bad luck. We are all praying for you bro.

(edited)

Update:

Both are ok, thank God. The doctors do not know how my mother survived the accident, she was smashed inbetween two semi-trailers on the freeway during the snow storm and then ricocheted into a ditch, while on her way to the scene of my sister's accident. Her SUV is totaled however, but as I say, things can be replaced - people can't. She miraculously came out of the whole thing with cuts and bruises, which is beyond me. She works for our city's detective bureau, so the police were extremely fast and abundant, not leaving her stranded in the car for long, exposed to the cold.

My sister is also well, her accident was not as severe - just damage to the rear-end, however it was a hit and run, the guy hit her and another car and then took off.

I thank you for your prayers!

Edited by DirtyBird

(edited)

Thanks, guys.

Weirdest thing is - the only thing left inside of my mom's car was a piece of paper on the front seat. When she went back to the car today to see it, she flipped over the paper and it was the picture of Jesus that she had always carried in her car.

Weird.

Edited by DirtyBird

Thanks, guys.

Weirdest thing is - the only thing left inside of my mom's car was a piece of paper on the front seat.  When she went back to the car today to see it, she flipped over the paper and it was the picture of Jesus that she had always carried in her car.

Weird.

My thought is that it's not weird, but a "hello". This happens too many times to be a co-incidence.

I agree with MrDuke. Too often people pass of the good things in their life as "luck" while I believe God is there everyday helping us out in every little thing. I used to thank God for catching green lights. Weird I know, but I believe my God cares for me so much He even helps me out in things like that.

Used to? Heh. I'm so glad I started dragging my mom to church on Sundays. Whenever we travel anywhere, as a family, we will hit every single red light, wether we're going to the store, or two cities over. We actually plan our trip times around how many lights there are. When she first started going to church, it was obligation. She was my chauffer. The first Sunday she actually insisted upon going, and went out of obedience, and not out of necessity, we had green lights all the way there, for the whole 25 minute drive (which could have been 35).