Location?

Fatty

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question!!!!!!!

Where are we having this?

I say Michigan, Indy, Wisconsin, Ohio, or Ill. I like where gunman was talking about in Wi. Where is this Mcvay's? Can someone post a poll about where we should have this and then we can argue over that.

man, readin all this is bringin back some memories. weekend at McVay's is tight with me, SupraT/Stealth and Word will most likely not be joinin us as their departure for a country called Iraq seems inevitable. if any of the guys from Des Moines are plannin on goin (Talent, Tape, Zwieh, Nitemare) give me a call or catch me on AIM (Playboy JL). I'd be up for it (plus, I know where McVay's is :) )

I'll never forget Crazy Bob........when he was drunk....man, hahahaha

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I just like to keep it about the same distance or even closer.

Umm People that live in the same state that its been held at are not allowed to complain about the distance. <_<

I second that.

Yeah I kinda forgot about our little blackout incidents :) I'd imagine we could figure something out like running a long extension cord from the house.. I kinda like having the comp. store right down the road in case of emergencies, ahem fish :) Wherever we have it I'm sure it'll be a blast and hopefully I can participate a little more.. More than one night of gaming is definitely cool in my book. A showering facility would be a godsend and the second and third days tho ;) Heck, I wish we could just have it at my house.. We have multiple floors so a more team oriented play would be possible. We'd need alot of cable tho. The pool and deck out back would make for a nice relief from the carnage.. I'd even think about setting up ppoolside :) Wouldn't that be sweet :) i dont know if I could support 30 or more people tho.. I have had some pretty major parties with ppl all over the place.. Hmmm. Maybe we should start setting dates and counting heads.. How many no-shows did we have last year, or did everyone that said they were coming show up? Lets talk it up....

o yea... that reminds me from reading above... how are we going to stay so fresh and so clean clean? are there any hotel/motel rooms near by? I wouldn't mind going there to brush my teeth, take a shower, and change clothes... otherwise, that would be horrible with 30+ stinky men... and plus the airline would kick me off for smelling :unsure:

more I think about this, the more I want to know!

I bet your the kind of person who doesnt go camping because of the bugs and the dirt.

To answer your question no its a field with a huge garage is the easiest way to explain it.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Not when you're not drunk. Its easy to mess with a bunch of drunk people, and fun too!

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

dirt, bugs, tents, and computers IS MY thing, im an eagle scout. My specialty is not in the merit badges and crap like that, im really good at fires/blowing stuff up :D

Whoa, whoa, what's this about havin it at Watchtower's place? That idea sounded good to me! I'd love to see your band play too (bein a musician myself). I'd say crash his house if there's room, or stay at McVey's.

Anymore details/possibilities/problems come up yet? Fatty, Mini, Watch????

Guest [Mmmm]bdgthesmeg
Guest [Mmmm]bdgthesmeg
Guest [Mmmm]bdgthesmeg
Guests

I'm all about bein' there again. Let's narrow down place and time.