we could kidnap tape and go tal..

without tellin him of course.

Of course

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

just wondering but why do you have to legally be an adult to be there

Im not driving that far, is it possible for us taking a plane to get a ride from the airport? My laptop is my gaming PC so no worries there...

If its in Madison, where Gun was sayin... depending on the date (I haven't read that thread yet), I can go... and I could give Sexy aride if he's willing to fly into O'Hare... :huh: I think I could talk Chief in to coming as well... never been to a LAN though..... can I bring my desktop? o0o

->MP_Stinger,Jan 3 2003, 03:47 PM]just wondering but  why do you have to legally be an adult to be there

I think its more of a legal responsibility thing... ...no offense but I don't want to be held responsible for all ya all's actions :P lol I said all ya alls.... can you imagine a filipino with a southern drawl? I think I'd freak out if I saw that :unsure::rolleyes::P:ph34r:

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

I nominate somwhere close to Michigan.

I say you make it 21 unless ur in the military. then its 18. We protect the nation we have right to party more then anyone :P:P:P . If its after May or around May i will be able to take leave and drive to it.

Longhair I am planning a LAN party in Madison sometime this summer...read about it in the LAN parties forum....I can plan it so as many people can come as possible...plus if u give Sexy a ride maybe he can come too! YAY!

Lemme know what you think about the topic in the LAN parties forum...my AIM s/n is cslsgunman.

Gunman :ph34r:

TaPe,Jan 3 2003, 01:36 PM]
we could kidnap tape and go tal..

without tellin him of course.

Of course

Ok for all you admins out there I'm about to give out a big secret....but never fear no one will remember it

admin_client tape amnesia

and now for the rest of you

admin_client all amnesia

Well good luck finding something bigger than McVays to rent out for a resonable price with the freedom we had.. I thought we had enough room and if things were arranged right, we could have probably added a few more no? Crap, we had fridge, stove, 2 bathrooms, field in back etc.. I'm down with whatever but I'd have to give my consideration to McVays so far... Lets see what we can come up with.. It would be nice to maybe get it online this year... Monkeys??

Well good luck finding something bigger than McVays to rent out for a resonable price with the freedom we had..  I thought we had enough room and if things were arranged right, we could have probably added a few more no?  Crap, we had fridge, stove, 2 bathrooms, field in back etc..  I'm down with whatever but I'd have to give my consideration to McVays so far...  Lets see what we can come up with..  It would be nice to maybe get it online this year...  Monkeys??

bigger isnt better.i liked last yrs. place and hope going to a new place that has more of a renter/renty contract feel with rules to it doesnt effect the freedom and layed back feel we had last time.

like i said before use same place extend it to a whole weekend thing(fri night till sun.) for guys comin in from out of town to have a place to crash with tents in the back is the way to go.Hey Watchtower wouldnt mind goin to see your band fri night when we get in.

McVays was great...we would need to identify the electrical circuitry a little more next time so we dont crash table after table.

getting online - would that house in front have cable/dsl access?

Im sure someone could bring a router and we could forward all outside packets to the appropriate ports....unless they want to buy a nice subnet for us :-)

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Well, if you guys also play online at the party with like 3 different servers, im in (damn age limit! it sucks being 15!)

McVays was a cool place but yeah the electric needs to be addressed like he said. And yeah with a little rearranging of the tables we could get like 10 more people in there.weekend thing sounds cool i'd stay.out of towners could pitch a tent plenty of room. But I'm definately down with going to another place if we had to. I just like to keep it about the same distance or even closer. but thats just me and i dont matter. Can't wait for round 2.

Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guest cyberkruz
Guests

I have a place in lower michigan that I can get whenever I want to for no cost. It has a t1 line (which is routed) too it and it has a file-server with 3 80gb hdds in it. The place holds 70 people :-D... but you have to be 18? :-( *shrugs*

Hey guys this sounds too awsome. I been thinking I need a seriouse break from the wife and kid and that I might drive up to this thing from Florida after work is done. (July 1st) Crazy thing is, she's all for it! :o So I'm thinking I deffinatly gotta do it if that's cool.!?