Ice_Berge's New Ride

Ice_Berge_00

Well, here it is, what has been keeping me busy for the last couple weeks. I just got it on Thursday night and man do I love this Truck :boing:

It's my first brand new vehicle that I've ever owned. That's a cool feeling right there! This was a big decision for me and I had a lot to consider before it. Now that it's all done I'm glad I bought it.

I've always owned used cars before this, but I've always wanted a truck for several reasons. Man this almost feels like a dream come true sometimes. I keep going over to the window every now and then just to look at it :D

Here's a pic from the side back kinda of. You can see the color best in this one

post-667-1119713489_thumb.jpg

Here's one from the front.

post-667-1119713537_thumb.jpg

Well, here it is, what has been keeping me busy for the last couple weeks.  I just got it on Thursday night and man do I love this Truck  :boing:

It's my first brand new vehicle that I've ever owned.  That's a cool feeling right there!  This was a big decision for me and I had a lot to consider before it.  Now that it's all done I'm glad I bought it. 

I've always owned used cars before this, but I've always wanted a truck for several reasons.  Man this almost feels like a dream come true sometimes.  I keep going over to the window every now and then just to look at it  :D

Here's a pic from the side back kinda of.  You can see the color best in this one

post-667-1119713489_thumb.jpg

Here's one from the front. 

post-667-1119713537_thumb.jpg

congrats! :peace:

finally get a whiff of that new car smell?? its soo much sweeter when its yours :biglaugha:

yea nice truck bud, hope you guys arent gettin hit by any hail, my car is an '04, pretty new, and i just lost my windshield and pretty much totaled out my car from one stupid storm. the hail was crazy, took a toll on our siding too on our house. im gonna get some pics up so you guys can go ahead and laugh it up. :peace:

Thats what insurance is for kilz. My familys in the market for a new truck also, where leaning towards a blue dodge ram 3500 dualy quadcab cummins to tow with.... Dude, Gas is a thing of the past for trucks! The avalanche isnt offerd with anything but gas tho. Either way, NICE TRUCK!

Edited by Sgt. Spuds

Ah yes, the chev truck. I "had" a 3/4 ton heavy duty 4/4 with the largest engine possible, dual batteries and one serious monster gas tank.

When the prices were down it cost me $80.00 cdn to fill her to the brim. (400 miles per tank)

I miss the ride, but I don't miss the bills. Bring on that diesel.

I would buy another one in a heartbeat if I were still hauling my horse trailer.

Gotta love the Z71!!  We have had 3 of em!  IMO Chevy is all I will drive!! lol

You know Shazz, I used to be the same way. Drove nothing but Chevy's & GMC's. But, I've grown tired of their "soft" brakes and weak transmissions.

After driving my wife's Expedition. I decided it was time to give Ford a try. See my thread and you'll know what I'm talking about. :peace:

lol I do like Lunks truck!! very nice!!

BUT CHEVY!!!! RULES!!!! WOOOOT!!!!!

<where is that pic of calvin peeing on the ford symbol...hmmmm>

:boing: I am with ya Ice!!! Even though...lunks truck looks pretty mean...I still think a chevy bowtie looooks beautiful! lol

Weak trannys? Chevy diesel Allisons tranny is hands down the best tranny out there...

"slips into flame resistant suit in fear of a flame war"

Hey guys, lets stop the Big 3 war b4 it starts, be happy for him!!! :luxhello:

Edited by Sgt. Spuds

Ahhhh there is no war here....Just plain FUN

<slides rotten fish guts under sgt. spuds front seat>

Soooooo Spuds....you drive a chevy or a ford! or are you one of them nissan fellas :P