YAY Brillow is a proffesional!!

Brillow_Head

After 7 months of searching, applying, submitting, looking and praying...

I landed a job with the company I was currently working temp for.

You're looking at the new Printed Circuit Board Designer for Sports Products Engineering at Daktronics Inc. I officially start the new position beginning of August (happy B-day to me!). I'll have the same boss and he's been pullen for me since day one, the man has my gratitude.

He has also stated that I'll have other responsibilities in the software and Electrical Design areas so that I can continue to build my experience and diversify myself for future employment oportunities. This means my foot is in the door and my possibilities are endless.

This is a great day! :luxhello::luxhello::boing::boing::smiling2::lol2:

Edited by Brillow_Head

"my fellows nerds and i will retire to the nerdery..."

:laughcry:

nice work + congrats! make sure you get the counter-strike clause in your contract.

at least 2 hours or 8.7mb data traffic shall be allocated for various gamerscoalition.com activity per day per week.

(edited)
throw a flash grenade, then run in and knife em....easy as that.

I may have to bring in DuckOfDeath for this one boys!!

Oh, and Acid...at the end of the fiscal quarter they may re-open 2 hardware desing positions (Electrical Engineering with a bit of firmware programming (C mostly) in out department. I would have had one of those if they didn't close them to wait on quarter reports. The pay would not be as competetive as a big city, but it would be uber comfortable for a college town of 9k peeps, a super wall mart and an hour away from a 100+k town in SD.

You could try for that if you like.

Edited by Brillow_Head