Brillow has a massive control issue

Guest Censorship is Un-American

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're so far off topic anyway, why not get a little more off-topic?

A few weeks ago, I got a private tour of the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, KY. It was AWESOME. Also kinda funny that they have two parking lots: a close one for GM vehicles, and one farther away for all other types of cars.

Oh, and when my girlfriend got to start up a vette for the first time, someone from the public tours walked up to her and asked if that was her corvette. Apparently if you buy a new one, you can be the first to start it up, drive it, etc.

German cars = Quality

How many other cars can go 25k miles without needing an oil change?

Most American cars, now, are no longer really American. This really rings true for GM. No more Camaro, so the only true blue American cars they have left are the new GTO and Corvette. Most of their other cars and trucks are joint ventures with Japanese (Isuzu) and Korean (Daewoo) car companies.

Oh, and Ford trucks are cool. Ford is the way to go for trucks. Dodge is okay, but Ford is better.

i gotta side with Ak0 on this one boys. I myself was a proud owner of a 1992 VW Golf. It was a hand me down car. My bro drove the heck out of it. My sis drove it nicely. When it got to me, i drove the heck out of it again. It required some changes in parts. But regular maintenance kept her going. You must be wondering why i'm refering to it in past tense. I recently got a replacement car for $200 and it's in better shape then my golf. My golf had rust holes everywhere. That's one thing German cars need a fix on, maybe it was just the older models.

But yeah for sure my 1st brand new car is going to be German. Either VW or Audi. I have nothing against American cars but they have problems. My dad just got rid of his Windstar....nothing but problems, one after another.

American cars are going down, at least in canada, japanese cars are taking over.

Same situation down here in the states. Toyota cards will last longer than any other car. Period. I am not a huge fan of Japanese cars, but most of them do last a long time and are dependable. The only American cars worth buying are the Ford Cobra/Mustang, Pontiac GTO, and Dodge Charger. Then there are just American trucks(Go Ford trucks! Boo General Motors!). American minivans and cars are just lagging behind when it comes to quality and real value.

Wow, I love how this thread now has nothing to do with the topic. I love teh GC.

The counting thread is still alive and well. We need you to contribute. I will post some links that will hopefully attract people to go to the thread and post up some numbers!

Contribute to counting! We need you!

Free Ipod

Become a Canadian Citizen

Send Fatty a dollar

Only you can prevent forest fires

Edited by Ak0Mg0