Brillow has a massive control issue

Guest Censorship is Un-American

Can you imagine the front page of the Cal website (now packed with talk about sponsorship and CPL) having an article from this guy crying like a baby because he got banned from a server?

:biglaugha:

He'll probably be banned from Cal aswell (though I doubt he has any big influence) for totally brining down the professional manner of the league.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I've decided to take CsLs somewhere else. We, being super 1337 CAL players agree with "Censoship is Un-American". Brillow is a haxor and a jerk.

Let's go CsLs. Bye.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Ok... it was a joke. The part about us leaving that is. :biglaugha:

Edited by zerodamage .gc

Anyways, back to the point.

I've banned this guy before (figuratively), and some of them may even be one of you!

How many times have we come off on the right foot?

This guy might be an ok guy with an extra dose of pride....but with the first post like that....well, heck, what do you do when you're being shot at? Many like to shoot back.

He feels strongly about Brillow's admining.

Brillow's not going anywhere.

He feels strongly that we are about to run out of players.

Not gonna happen.

-----

A nice historical thread, but no more bashing is necessary.

pavid settle down settle down do we need to talk about some issues???

I believe the whining should be taken north, 1 country up.

Who you calling whiners, eh? Brillow bites my tail. Do I whine? NO! SJ bashes me with a book. Do I whine? NO! Everybody else shoots and stabs me. Do I whine? NO! But that statement does it. Im'a whine you right into next year. How come everybody hates me. How come we only have 6 servers. How come the admins are all great? How come Windex kept posting after he said he was gone? How come you Americans hate Canadians. How come Canadians have tails. Why does Devious1 keep killing me with nades. Why am I number one on everybody's easiest prey list? I want a million dollars. I want to play CSS 24/7. I want Fatty's job. It's too hot. It's too cold. There's too much rain. There's not enough rain.

Wait what am I doing? Why don't I just sue Fatty for libel.

pavid settle down settle down do we need to talk about some issues???

:smiling2: i like that smiley too!!

You know, i enjoy reading these threads. People dont understand that these our the GC serves and if you dont like it play elsewhere. I dont see why someone can't just come in. Play a few rounds and have some fun. I've never been banned once from these servers and i've been here since ever.

Someone who is 30 years old should be a little more mature in his actions. If you have a disagreement, take it up with the person in a civilized manor, why must everything be reduced to whining and insults and stuff.

and ur right Akom they should all be Canadian, we'd solve this argument over a few beers. After a couple we'll have forgotten what we were arguing about and we'd be best friends.

*looks forward to the next complaint about GC admining*

lol,  a little soap operah on the side going on!

baaahahahah.

Someone Say soap? :wavey:

I've decided to take CsLs somewhere else.  We, being super 1337 CAL players agree with "Censoship is Un-American". Brillow is a haxor and a jerk.

Let's go CsLs.    Bye.

Hey, wait up! :boing:

I have been reading, but not repling b/c I read it during my one class :P

GJ Brillow and GC!