Post Your Funny Pics Part II

Whitney

Dachsunds are horrible pets if you ask me. I have never had one, but, theres a few people I know that do have them, they are stuborn as heck, have a very sensitive to peeing ( ie, getting worked up, and peeing all over your lap due to you tickling them ) and they always get back problems once they get older... Now, this is coming from a cat lover, but the only dog that ive never seen a bad one of, is a rot, Ive known mean sheapords, huskeys * allthou I have a beautiful example of a perfect huskey * pitbulls, retreivers, poopzues ( yes, across the street, mean little guy * now, I know OF mean rots, but have never come across one personaly.

Any who, has anyone caught wind of the photoshipping of the african america in waste high water with a egg crate of hinakan beer bottles, and a can in his back pocket, and people are making funny photoshops of it, would anyone be offended if I posted these?

Dachsunds are awesome pets. Of course my opinion of them is biased since we had a couple of them over my childhood.

I remember the second one we had was the runt of the litter. She was the size of a miniature dachsund. But boy could she run. I was 11 or 12 and a decent runner but she could outrun me. It was the funniest thing watching those little legs going so fast they were a blur.

My memory tells me they were pretty smart but you are right about the excitability. At least the second one was like that.

And I have known bad rots. :erm:

Dachsunds are horrible pets if you ask me. I have never had one, but, theres a few people I know that do have them, they are stuborn as heck, have a very sensitive to peeing ( ie, getting worked up, and peeing all over your lap due to you tickling them ) and they always get back problems once they get older... Now, this is coming from a cat lover, but the only dog that ive never seen a bad one of, is a rot, Ive known mean sheapords, huskeys * allthou I have a beautiful example of a perfect huskey * pitbulls, retreivers, poopzues ( yes, across the street, mean little guy * now, I know OF mean rots, but have never come across one personaly.

You sir, have insulted my honour. :meanface: They are darn smart and loveable and cute and have short stubby legs - 'nuff said. It is true about most of those things, but I don't think they're stubborn. My two daschunds obey my every command and I neverr once trained them to do so, (only training they needed was house training). And then there was my father's dog, an ugly, hairy thing that would run away for hours if he got out (my dachs didnt need a fence). He would attack other dogs, sometimes bite us if he was being grumpy, beg for food and not go away when told, always bugging for table scraps even an hour after the meal, or bugging to be let outside, or bugging to get dog biscuits, or bugging to play. I know I sound like I'm being mean, but I can't stress enough how much he is constantly whining to get things.

oh and btw, CATS SUCK!! :P

4 cats I've had -- one was fat and always wanted to be fed. He'd attack my ankles when it was close to dinner time, and attack the other cats if he was hungry and i wasnt around.

Another was constantly in heat and would shut up.

Another was always knocking stuff over and breaking stuff and wanted attention at all the wrong times , which is any time, cause cats are ugly and i dont like petting them

The last was a bully and always beat up the other cats.

Care to attack again!? :biglaugha:

Ok i will prove how bad those little dogs are. I work at an animal hospital and i have to constantly clean up after these small annoying dogs over and over again. I have to walk them and clean their cages after they decide to go nastiness all over the place. And the worst of them all is the weiner dog. OK. they roll around in it after they make the mess. Most of them are over-weight and when u have to pick them up to get them out of their cage to walk them, it's like picking up a mini-semi- truck. Then most of the time when u take them out to walk. they are picky about whether or not to walk in the grass if its too tall or if it's wet because they're so close to the ground. And you have to pull them into the grass and they just stand there! so after five minutes of waiting u take them back inside and 5 min later, those stupid dogs go in their cage. Now im not saying that they're the only ones that do this. but they are the main ones. Andplus they are so ugly when they're not puppies. they just make u want to kick them or shoot them out of a canon.

DOBERMANS RULE!!!!!

doberman.jpg

Ok i will prove how bad those little dogs are. I work at an animal hospital and i have to constantly clean up after these small annoying dogs over and over again. I have to walk them and clean their cages after they decide to go nastiness all over the place. And the worst of them all is the weiner dog. OK. they roll around in it after they make the mess. Most of them are over-weight and when u have to pick them up to get them out of their cage to walk them, it's like picking up a mini-semi- truck. Then most of the time when u take them out to walk. they are picky about whether or not to walk in the grass if its too tall or if it's wet because they're so close to the ground. And you have to pull them into the grass and they just stand there! so after five minutes of waiting u take them back inside and 5 min later, those stupid dogs go in their cage. Now im not saying that they're the only ones that do this. but they are the main ones. Andplus they are so ugly when they're not puppies. they just make u want to kick them or shoot them out of a canon.

DOBERMANS RULE!!!!!

doberman.jpg

Weiner dogs dont like the tall grass because it rubs against their testicles and fairly deep snow for the same reson. Gos with females too for some odd reason.

I am more of a German Shepherd kinda guy myslef. They are just plain awesome. And they can scare people, too!

But German Shepherd are wuss' try to give them a shot and they yelp like no other. Try to give them stitches and they act like its the end of the world. They're the biggest babies ever.

P.S.-my pet praying mantis Charlie died late last night...im so sad... :(

DOBERMANS RULE.