Bat Spawn

Batman

Yes yes, Me and my wife are expecting our 4th kid.. Seems as though we walked down a narrow hallway last month and *BAM!* she's pregnant again.. So ill be able to save on heating the house this winter cause pregnant wemon are 10 degrees hotter than non pregnant wemon.. And I have 9 months of super happy wife to look forward too (ive been through this 3 times already, she's not a super happy person during those 9 months but shhhhh)..

Anyone seeking to know how not to get pregnant do NOT ask me, cause I dont know..

w00000000t BATMAN OWNS!!!!!

Dude, do you realise you now have a counter-strike team that you can train up and lead to win loads of competitions!

You could to their homework whilst they play cs, so their game improves, and in no time at all you'll be world champions :boing:

congratulations :luxhello:

LOL Thanks guys! Fatty, im way ahead of you on the designated driver thing. We are going to a wine festival this saturday night, it was already planned like a month ago!! LOL

BigBones thats a good idea on the cs team man.. :)

Congrats! Heheh there's a crazy invention i heard of to prevent that... I think it's call a condom. ;) Maybe you can find one with batman logos. That's hot...lol! You have enough for a band too... A rock and roll CAL team! That's hotter.

ROFL! A rock and roll CAL team!! You can be an official daughter of Batman now if you like, you'd fit very will into my family, your just crazy enough.. :hug: Believe me we were not trying to get pregnant, I think ill be calling the Maury show to find out if im the real daddy.. LOL

I think ill be calling the Maury show to find out if im the real daddy.. LOL

Maury: When it comes to your youngest child... *pauses* ....Batman....

You are not the father!

Batman: GRRRRRRRR. I'll be back. *Batman leaves and a few minutes later drives is batmobile into the stage and sets the place on fire.*

Batman: WHOS NOT THE FATHER NOW, HUH?!?!

ROFL!  A rock and roll CAL team!!  You can be an official daughter of Batman now if you like, you'd fit very will into my family, your just crazy enough..  :hug:    Believe me we were not trying to get pregnant, I think ill be calling the Maury show to find out if im the real daddy.. LOL

LoL score! EbilBatDustBunnyGirl?!?! "I think ill be calling the Maury show to find out if im the real daddy.. LOL" Did you're wife beat you up for the comment yet? ;P

LOL My wife Holly has a sense of humor that rivals mine!! At least 4 or 5 times a day we get eachother laughing so hard we are crying, and its been like that for the 12 yrs weve been married.. Yeah she laughed when she saw me write it, we tivo Maury and Springer and when the commercials come up and it asks "if you have a secret to tell your husband and want to do it on Springer, call 1800xxx" Holly half the time will pick up the phone like she's gonna call..

One of the hardest times ive laughed was at Gond and his wifes house, the 4 of us were playing eucher and drinking. Holly doesnt like to shuffle so she'd pass the cards backwards and Gond would shuffle them, then drunk Gond would deal them out and we'd play the hand. Every time the round was over which Gond delt, he'd pass the cards over to Holly and she'd say "I dont like to shuffle" and pass them back to Gond who would then shuffle and deal again. Gond shuffled and delt like 4 hands befor He realized what kept happening!! And when he did he was laughing so hard we couldnt understand what he was trying to tell us. After like 5 mins of him almost throwing up, he was able to tell us and the rest of us laughed for 10 more.. OHHHHHH I wish I had it on video tape, cause it would win Americas funniest home videos..

Here's a pic of my family last xmas.

tuftsfamily.jpg