does everybody hate me?

ephemeral

its almost like once ephemeral puts something up on a post, its deemed unclean, and everyone runs away from it. look down the side of the topics, at the last post names. see what i mean? : ( i'm gonna go kill myself now. goodbye cruel world. *sniff*

ephemeralz.jpg

When CSS > Jedi Academy we'll like you  :smillie_smilling:

j/k  :hug:

lol thats my dad and sisters fault. somehow, my sister always seems to figure out how to turn xfire on when she plays that stupid game, and then whenever, i play, and try to turn it on, my dad freaks out about having chat programs on his computer. i actually have about 5 hours of 1.6 and over 15 hours of source this week.

lol wow you actually know what it means...good job. whenever people hear my name, they look at me wierd and ask "whats ephemereal?" and NEVER pronounce it right. often in game people just call me gpl, which creates conflict when playing with my buddies. or just eph, or ephem. lazy. lazy lazy lazy.

(edited)

I always think ethereal. You know the infamous network traffic monitor when I see your name

My name is pronounce

no-effects, but does not mean no effects. Its derived from a crappy punk rock band formed in the mid 80's that are still rocking

www.nofxofficialwebsite.com/

edit* if you want some attention to your posts and want some response, head down to the cellar and check out the politcal forums, Im sure you can rattle someones chain there.

Edited by NOFX

Why are u guys so mean to him? what did he do? though i never talk to him and i don't even know him, thats mean. Sir Sheraton is a rude person anyway, i hate him. I don't hate you, i don't hate any of my CS pals...except maybe a few...like Sir Sheraton and a few others i wont dare to mention. Posting isn't really a matter of who or how many people responds, just about what the topic is about. i can post things alot, a whole bunch of topics, but people always respond...They always get the litle "Hot" thing beside it...lol...but i just think that's because people like me. :-P.

Oh and stuttering John...i thought that present was for me! i so wanted one of those...i see how it is! :-P

Edited by Whitney