Caffeinated Beverages

Magruter

How much and what?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally will maybe have a cup of coffee if I'm in really bad shape, otherwise it makes me shake and sweat like an alcoholic at a brewery. I sometimes have a coke with lunch but otherwise I drink tea (and beer, not together tho...mmmm beer).

Oh if I'm drinking vodka I drink lots of diet coke... :spin2:

mmmm pepsi.

lol anon, "i drink lots of vodka with diet coke"  lol plz tell me your not the kinda person that will sit down and eat a snickers with a diet coke, lol.

Ewww...no...I can't drink diet coke without vodka in it...it's just when i drink alcoholic bevys with regular coke/sprite/7up etc...I get the worst hangovers (from the sugar)

I'm the type of person who sits down to a whole box of peanut chicken and doesn't exercise the next day :smiling2:

Fridge at school contains a constant supply of water, diet coke, dc w lime, dcherryc, and diet dr. pepper

It's no wonder I hit over 220 at one point...back 5-6 years ago I was drinking oh about 3-4 m.dews / school day.

WATER OR BEER is NOT a caffenatied beverage!!

It could be. At least the beer part. Red Hook makes a stout that has some Starbucks coffee in it. Forget the name off hand, but i've had it before. Not too bad.

And don't think they're not working on caffinated water either. ;)

I know for a fact that they have caffinated water (or at least they did) product called 'Water Joe'. Used to drink it in highschool.