!!!!!!Ban requests!!!!!!

duma

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to be banned, at least for a bit. I just did intentional TK to ShadowThief for thoroughly tinkleing me off. I immediately left the server since obviously I need to quit playing. Now I'm here fessing up. Send me a PM letting me know how long I'm banned.

# 1075 "|B†S|Blackbirds bathtub" STEAM_0:1:2477257 09:23 53 0 active

# 1078 "|B†S|ΩΔ ĦîŦмÃ¥и ΔΩ" STEAM_0:1:6974618 07:19 150 0 active

Both of these guys were using wall hacks and AIM bot on our Recrud. Server tonight

Bothrops.gc is my witness. I do have a demo for each of them if need be. They are short demo's but show what they were doing... only short b/c they left so soon after Bothrops.gc said the AK cant do that!

lol. I too was a victim of the transition of the AIM bot.

Thanks,

Zest! :D

Both of these guys were using wall hacks and AIM bot on our Recrud. Server tonight

Bothrops.gc is my witness. I do have a demo for each of them if need be. They are short demo's but show what they were doing... only short b/c they left so soon after Bothrops.gc said the AK cant do that!

Thanks,

you know we had another B†S member that night was really going to say anything untill i say this post...

# 1114 "|B†S| LukeMan" STEAM_0:1:9319911 12:10 103 0 active

s4h.NorgmaN as witness too... unfortunatley he toggled off whatever magic he was doing when I got panic to watch him... to my suprise he can't play without it and couldn't kill so he left after tiring of waiting out the admin. From 14-2 to like 0-7... sweet. I don't any action was taken with them. I guess keep an eye out fer B†S members???

I dunno he suddenly started cussing at a start of a round...

I was like "woah woah... watch the langauge plz" over my mic... and he went spaztic on me. :/ I'm not sure if admins on the server caught this guy or not. He left not to long later and I had to dig up his IP from console verification thingy.

"}665NqE{ haZZe" STEAM_0:0:9944630

Thanks,

you know we had another B†S member that night was really going to say anything untill i say this post...

# 1114 "|B†S| LukeMan" STEAM_0:1:9319911 12:10 103 0 active

s4h.NorgmaN as witness too... unfortunatley he toggled off whatever magic he was doing when I got panic to watch him... to my suprise he can't play without it and couldn't kill so he left after tiring of waiting out the admin. From 14-2 to like 0-7... sweet. I don't any action was taken with them. I guess keep an eye out fer B†S members???

I have a (short) demo for LukeMan if needs be. As I recall in the demo i have there's quite the snap to someone's head, to me shows obvious aimbot usage.

# 3813 "Fckin Cris" STEAM_0:1:1912588 02:18 45 0 active

Profane name, was asked to change repeatedly by several players. Last response was "tinkle off" before disconnection.

I am pretty sure at some point in the past I have requested and gotten a ban on this guy before, but I can't find it on the forums.

(edited)

Hacker/Aimbotter/Rule Breaker is in Scopeless RIGHT NOW. Needs a ban quick - killing gameplay:

# 434 "thhhhhee" STEAM_0:0:8789451 04:10 111 0 active

Banned

Edited by Ice_Berge_00

(edited)

# 599 "::Fazed:: NiNjA92 ҳ" STEAM_0:0:5027063 11:54 36 0 active

# 615 "::Fazed:: wΦΦЌÃƒÂ®Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ ҳ" STEAM_0:1:8536757 02:05

BOTH are intentionially tking and its just out of control now PLZ BAN ASAP

Banned

Edited by Ice_Berge_00

# 1734 "LaTeR DoRk" STEAM_0:1:4129271 1:20:11 54 0 active

Bad attitude, started cursing on chat, become increasingly beligerent after a few polite requests to improve the attitude and keep the language clean. Flashbang spammed his team at spawn.

# 2080 "`©Ĺĩ©Қ ©®" STEAM_0:1:384932 58:13 104 0 active

Intentional TK and called me a derogatory term for a black person.

Others earlier complained about him TK'ing. He claimed it was an accident.

Mine was definitely on purpose. He admitted to it, said I was tinkleing him off. Then he TK'd me again next round at spawn. That's when he called me the offensive name.

Banned

Edited by Ice_Berge_00

# 478 "Cognitive Neuroscience" STEAM_0:0:7847563 52:40 41 0 active

general bad behavior (random tk, shot people randomly, lots of cursing, even after i told him to stop, and then he started team flashing. after an admin popped on he seemed to act a lot better so i let it go, but towards the end of the night when the admin left, he went right back to it, so here's his steamie)