What did santa bring you?

bullet-401

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leather jacket, clothes (clothes which I don't even see myself wearing) and some toy called an "iDog". That's it. 3 presents. What a horrid Christmas. Christmas Day isn't going to do me any good either. I'm not going to get anything at my aunts house either, thus makes me wonder why me going there would make any difference what-so-ever.

Christmas is the week of The Rev! Not only do I get oodles of presents for christmas, I also get a lot of things for my birthday on Jan. 1st which also happens to be my wedding anniversery. Merry christmas all. :hug:  :D

I'll be the first to mention your birthday, just for the heck of it. Mine's of the 12th. First for that too!

$100, a new MP3 player, new watch, new headphones, new stereo system, Stronghold 2.

Pretty sweet score actually, alas, though, I am sick...feverish, stomach bug or something, threw up about 10 times yesterday.

So, while the rest of the family goes to my Aunt's, i'll have the house to myself. guess i'll be building a nice castle today.