Another Bunny!

EbilDustBunny

Best way to practice is to use bots for newbs.  Throwing newbs out in the battlefield will just make them mad because they can't kill a thing... even themselves.

This is the way that Shep started me off playing. But then I wanted to play with everyone else so the bots did not last that long. I have my good days playing then I have the days that I dont do so good. You really just have to play and not care what anyone thinks of you.

Edited by becca48

(edited)

back when I was a young whippersnapper we didn't have these so called bots I hear you guys speak of. But 7800GT + A64 is coming in tonight. Can't wait to see how I can play without any stuttering. PREPARE FOR OWNAGE.

Edited by NOFX

By the end of the thread I had NO idea what it started as. I had to look back up top and then became thoroughly confused.

I have nothing to add, I just wanted to say you made me use my brain, and that's a no-no.

awsome.

anyways... my friend she's trying again to play the game... but the stress test showed that her laptop can only yield a 18 fps.

Ha! I learned in classic CS beta 6, back when my "L33t" system was capable of pulling 19 fps average in Half-Life mods! (13 and below I considered unplayable, back then)

Since then, the majority of my scores have been in the *bad* to **Horrendously bad I'm gonna stop playing this stupid game it makes me so mad ARGH!** range, with occasional flashes of uber-l33t-hood for no good reason. If you can learn to have fun while getting your butt kicked in humiliating round after round, then CS:S can be fun!