• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Springbridgewater
Guest Springbridgewater
Guest Springbridgewater
Guests
(edited)
I avoid the whole problem and use my holy hax to nevar die.... Oooorgle!

Soldiers did not die face down in the mud so tards can say "Ooorgle".

Edited by Springbridgewater

When a flash or smoke grenade hits you and you can't move. That always makes me the maddest. Especially when it is a team nade.

But the shotgun does have the most bazaar balistics and that can get annoying because shotgun people also tend to jump around a lot. Why can't you shoot someone in the air again? Oh that's right, bullets don't hit people if they jump real fast.

agree with witt ( this would be thanks to forz, elo, and meatwad)

i hate getting shot from the shotty across the map and dieing when i have full health.

also big chief dont be mad about the other day when we were on prodigy and i used the wall for cover then shanked you. it was a classic move.

i dont mind dieing by the para bunny because i shoot the 249 for the military and the game doesnt give that gun enough props. that thing is sick. i can shoot pretty acurately with that thing at like 800 meters.

oh i also despised getting killed by the auto snipers not necessarily the people that pick it up and use it cause they dont have a gun but the people that actually buy that thing regurlary.

Do you hate that more than the guy (me) that shoots you across the map with th shotty in the head? :D (I will be hunting da crazy wabbit later)

But it's pretty rare to be killed by shotty from long range...

But yeah...nade kills are also kinda...well blah... you just the nade flying towards you ...especially if you have like 10hp left... you just go Bahhhhhhhhhh! and you try to run away... but still die....

Hahah this reminds me off something.... I threw a nade at someone... it bounced off them ...then off the wall...then it killed me :freak:

Im already blind .....my right eye can't really see well... and plus im doing my homework now so Ha.... and by doing i mean im talking to a freind on the phone telling him to email his stuff to me :lol2::lol2: