10 lbs - 8 weeks - Challenge

Fatty

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... I can't multitask like that when running/jogging on the treadmill.... can you operate those going 4.5?

Gave up the butter today... and bought myself some good ol EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) mix that with your italian spices like brushed basil and dried tomatoes... that's good bread dip.

Had smal dish of boiled spinach with lemon juice and drizzled alittle EVOO on it... now that's some good old fashion stuff right there.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Did anyone actually go to the gym at ff05? Did they have an elliptical machine?

Yep, as Fatty said it's behind the pool, and iirc there was an elliptical that looked like it had seen quite a bit of abuse but still worked well, an upright bicycle thingie, I want to say a treadmill in the far back corner (didn't use it, don't really remember) and a pretty decent circuit machine for a hotel fitness center. It was a little busy later in the morning, but I was surprised to find the place pretty much empty earlier. Of course, a year later things may have changed, so as always YMMV.

uumm...Fatty...these lists you put in our posts...are those accurate? Do they not count Saturday and Sunday or something? cause from the 6th to the 14th isn't enough...it's 2 days off unless we're skipping the weekend.

GC Founder
uumm...Fatty...these lists you put in our posts...are those accurate? Do they not count Saturday and Sunday or something? cause from the 6th to the 14th isn't enough...it's 2 days off unless we're skipping the weekend.

I have no clue...i put em up, someone found an error...I thought I fixed...and I fixed everyones...correct as you if not.

Yep, they're off.....first thing i noticed is that the one marked 20th of Feb should prolly be 22nd.....dunno.....again, fix em as you go.

ellipticals are awful... I`d use them but it never seems natural enough for me.

Its the only thing I can do for cardio. Maybe you haven't gotten to use a good one, or the stride on it wasn't right. Mine moves very smoothly, and has an adjustable stride. I can go 45 minutes without getting tired. Being so low impact, its much better for your joints.

I have no clue...i put em up, someone found an error...I thought I fixed...and I fixed everyones...correct as you if not.

Yep, they're off.....first thing i noticed is that the one marked 20th of Feb should prolly be 22nd.....dunno.....again, fix em as you go.

And you call yourself a teacher!

See? Thats what I mean. And don't stick your tongue out at me, darling. It'll freeze that way. :corkysm52:

:ignore:

I figured it would be much easier for each person to correct it when they update the following day, rather than have Fatty correct them one by one.

I'm sure he does enough of that at school.

Might as well keep track of my progress. Wife's got me on a better diet that I had before (veggies, cutback on good food, lifting).

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9:

Day 10:

Day 11:

Day 12: