10 lbs - 8 weeks - Challenge

Fatty

GC Founder

That's 25 people!

Kruten, of course everyone knows you're not going to see a daily change...however, a daily reminder is necessary for most people that they are changing their lifestyle. You can weigh yourself every 2 weeks if you want....

I'm just off my 3 miles...how we doing tonight crew?

Could we possibly get 30 people in on this?!?!!??

Regardless, let's take on a new community goal of 300 lbs!!! We're gonna need a few more people in here to do it!

That's a lot of bacon!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm I dunno whats going on here fatty, please help me!

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3: fatty you said this is the 26th

Day 4: that makes this the 27th

Day 5: 28th

Day 6: 29th

Day 7: (January 31) ??? <-- Im lost. How is this the 31st? Is this day in denial? Or am I missing something?

:P

GC Founder

Erm ya, I called the 7th day a week and added 7 days to 1 day which yieled the 8th date...

I'll go back and fix em all for us! Good catch! Now go work out instead of staying up too late thinking about things!

I altered my dates. Someone wanna verify it and then I'll copy it on through?

GC Founder

Everyone should be updated with the correct dates, btw...thanks for the catch.

Let's go people. We're changing our lives a little bit here. We need daily weigh-ins to remind you that you're involved in a commitment here!

Kruten, of course everyone knows you're not going to see a daily change...however, a daily reminder is necessary for most people that they are changing their lifestyle.  You can weigh yourself every 2 weeks if you want....

Yeah, but I've sorta been working on it for a while already now. And I'm doing it every week.

confessions sense I started this 10lb thingy... today I had a hamburger melt, and chilli.... and a soda. that night I stuffed my stuff with lots and LOTs of sushi.

Before that I had another can of soda one day and 2 candy bars.

All in a week >_< today of course was the worse...

Like I said earlier, I really don't believe in the use of scales. So, I'm having a tough time remembering to weigh myself everyday. Not only that, don't I get some points for getting up at 5am to hit that cursed eliptical cross trainer<can't wait til the mornings are above 45 degrees to run outside> :D Something about running in place that's just wrong. :boing:

I stepped up my workout last night to 20 minutes (I had been doing 10) on the bike...it was tough around 15 minutes then my reserves kicked in and I think I coulda gone to 25.

Now I just have to start paying attention to what I eat....and drink more water.

I really do plan on going to get a scale tonight...it's tough though cause there is no store with a scale on an easily accessible route on the way home...I have to go through extra traffic and I hate that.

Anyone who followed the warpost has an idea of what I'm up agianst. I am VERY happy

to say my weight is 202 Lbs today!! That is the best weight

I have had in a very long time!! I am on a really good roll right now and I'm

looking at expanding my swimming from 4 sets of 8 laps (800 m) to 4 sets of 10

laps (1000 m) every second day starting next week. Thats a 20% increase. I feel

like I'm up to the task. I'm hopeing I can put my money where my mouth is!!

pfft...I STILL don't care what I'm eating so much as the fact that I'm actually doing a workout...by next week I will be up to 30 minutes on the bike.

Also...my new goal is to just beat Mini since he's the closest to me in size (which is sad since he's also like 4 inches taller than me).

UPDATE YOUR LISTS PEOPLE!

Fatty knocks off 82pounds!!! w0000000t :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha: That means you guys can take it a bit easier :D

Day 1: 185 (3 miles tread) (January 24)

Day 2: 183.5 (bye water, xf)

Day 3: 183.5 (3 miles tread)

Day 4: 181.0 (ok, system purged! ready to start the real burning!)

Day 5: 183.0 (6 miles road 52:17) (not bad for so long off..brrr 45 degrees)

Day 6: 182.0 (Basketball, 2 hours)

Day 7: 181.0 (January 30)

Day 8: ---

Day 9: 103.0

Day 10:

Day 11:

Day 12:

Day 13: