Squirrel Lovers Don't Look

Rashad

Nice...anyone ever see that video of some kid with his hamster out on top of its cage in the back yard and then all of a sudden this hawk swoops down and snags it...awesome video, I think it was on AFV at some point

Yeah I dunno. I googled 'kid and hamster' and that is not the video I got.

hahah, there's this math teacher at my school that is deathly afraid of squirrels, it's quite bizzarre. Then again, there's another teacher that doesn't believe in sharks...

I suggest you change schools immediately.

But still, why did it have to be a cute little squirrel? Why didn't it go for a ugly evil little bunny?

keep that away from me thank you... and ugly evil bunnies are cutier then oogly krutens :peace:

Well croutons are known for their wisdom and uber gaming skillz. And you haven't seen this crouton before, have ya?

hahah, there's this math teacher at my school that is deathly afraid of squirrels, it's quite bizzarre. Then again, there's another teacher that doesn't believe in sharks...

I suggest you change schools immediately.

wait wait wait....i wouldnt change schools...i mean that puts you right in the magna cum laude with an IQ of like 90! MENSA would be so proud!