*** FORUMS UPGRADED ***

yErMoTH3r

I have noticed a couple of problems:

#1 - logout - can't do - same as the other guys

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

#2 I also noticed that under my account (the info I get to when I click on my name), it no longer shows the link to my posts.

Just fyi

Thanks

Da Cranky One! B)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, we're gonna have to reskin.

There are things that are available even on this (ipb default) skin that aren't on the disturbed.

To name a couple:

The options drop down

The Edit drop down.

THE LOGOUT PROBLEM IS RELATED ALSO TO THE SKIN.

I switched skins and was able to logout with no problem. The coding under that button just must have been altered or whatever.

We are looking at the skins supported in version 2.1.4 and hope to have them switched over for you soon.

For now, if you want to use the new features, be able to log out, and see no errors, switch to PPB 2.1 Default skin using the drop down on the very bottom left of your screen right now.

We'll switch everyone back to our default when we fix it. (And of course, if you really like the other colors you can switch yourself back again). If Bub were a real man he'd offer you like 2 or 4 nice skin options taht are all complete.....then again, I'd probably have to double his pay for that to happen.

I've spent 5 minutes searching for the 'subscribe to this topic' function. Did it move?

<get's the feeling the 'gong' is about to be gonged and Chuck Berry will start dancing...>

It's in a drop down menu now, and you can't get to that drop down "options" menu in the disturbed skin.