fyi..

Brew

Bah, we've been lucky till now! Got another 1 1/2 feet last night. (yes you read that right!)

Standard snowbelt news when it goes below freezing. It does'nt matter if the weatherman

says it's gonna snow. When he calls for lake effect squalls.....you'd better have a snowblower!!

Been shoveling all week!! If I don't have you beat Brew, I can't be far behind. Going down

to -21 degrees C tonight. Not sure what that is in F. This is the first time this season it's

been this cold, very rare.

Ahhhh, just found a conversion site. Pretty handy. You got me beat by 3 degrees Brew!!

conversion calculator

Bah, we've been lucky till now! Got another 1 1/2 feet last night. (yes you read that right!)

Standard snowbelt news when it goes below freezing. It does'nt matter if the weatherman

says it's gonna snow. When he calls for lake effect squalls.....you'd better have a snowblower!!

Been shoveling all week!! If I don't have you beat Brew, I can't be far behind. Going down

to -21 degrees C tonight. Not sure what that is in F. This is the first time this season it's

been this cold, very rare.

Ahhhh, just found a conversion site. Pretty handy. You got me beat by 3 degrees Brew!!

conversion calculator

Hurray for me!! I moved away from Barrie and now I'm forced to deal with maybe an inch. No more 50 cm snows for me!!

WeatherBug says 43F right now...chance of sleet or snow late tonight with a low of 32F. Snow my left foot. :disgust: We got a little tease of snow last week, but the ground was too warm and it melted the moment it hit the ground. Its just as well, though. If there's even a threat of an inch of snow ( or of rain even!) people turn into idiots around here....they forget how to drive (not that they really knew in the first place) and buy all the bottled water, canned food, candles and matches in every grocery store.

Yea, yesterday I was walking around outside in a T-shirt, it was 55F and last night, it snowed and was about 20F. This weather keeps going up and down.

I'm just waiting for it to confuse it self and it'll rain when it's 10 degrees out and snow when it's 60.