The pranks we've pulled.

Shadow Slayer

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

for some reason i remeber this one..

it wuz the day b4 thanksgiving and i went to the 99cent store and buoght a whoopie cushion...i put it under my dads chair 3 minutes b4 we said grace.....he sat down to say it and all you heard (quiet)FaRt..it wuz so funny

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

DISCLAIMER: Don't try this!

I used to hang out with these two Puerto Rican guys. They had a friend who was Korean, and they used to mess with him all the time.

One night, we went into his house (Dante had a key) when he was sleeping.. it was like 3 in the morning. We went into his room and stood over him, staring. We counted to three and then yelled REALLY LOUD. He almost had a heart attack, it was funny as heck. :D

Business Reply Envelopes (you know, the ones with free postage): Fill with various items and drop in the mail. Fun stuff includes q-tips, TP, beer labels, lint........anything really. Be creative. Only bad part: you'll never see who/what is opening your package, but you can imagine :)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Just send credit card companies offers from other credit card companies. :D

If your in college and nice bucket of cold water when someone is taking a shower. It's always a nice touch.

I almost got arrested for this one, Go to a community bathroom or one where there are more then two toliets. Get a ratchet set and remove all the hardware so it's just a room of toliets. LOL, did this in college and the bathroom didn't get fixed for a couple of weeks. It's mean, but you can do some funny things to a person while they are taking a dump....

I'll have some more, i have to work now

hrm...This isnt a good one, but when i lived in the dorms, I always thought i was funny to put hair gel all over the bottem of ppls door knobs to their rooms. Or reversing the peephole was a good one also.

Haha i remeber these kids takin fishing line and runing it back and forth a bunch of times in front of this chicks door and when she open it and tried to walk out she just ate it!

If your in college and nice bucket of cold water when someone is taking a shower.  It's always a nice touch.

I almost got arrested for this one, Go to a community bathroom or one where there are more then two toliets.  Get a ratchet set and remove all the hardware so it's just a room of toliets.  LOL, did this in college and the bathroom didn't get fixed for a couple of weeks.  It's mean, but you can do some funny things to a person while they are taking a dump....

I'll have some more, i have to work now

When I was in college my buddy and I came home late from work on April Fool's day. We talked about what we should do. We ended up doing something pretty tame but boy howdy, did we get in trouble for it. All we did was remove all the hot water handles in every shower in the dorm and hid them under the sink. It was a strict christian college and before they found out who did it they were saying if they didnt turn themselves in before noon they would be kicked out. Of course I didnt hear about that ultimatum until after 1 o'clock. Anyway, my roomate ratted us out. And I was closer to being kicked out than I realized at the time.

Thinking about it now Im still holding a grudge for that. I should get over it 8P)

Oh man...I got a book for this one...

Ok, it all started this fall during my soccer season. In the beginning, My friend and I were the most, how do I want to say it, "talented" and used the most teamwork on the team. We also were on our 4th year of VARSITY soccer. Now Im at a city school and that hadn't happened since 1972. Well, my friend and I thought we would kick it up a notch and try and be the team leaders and be captains. So we went to everything, even the things that weren't mandatory. We helped everyone on the team that needed help and gave people rides to and from practice. Well the season started and guess who wasn't chosen as captains. We were really really mad. But we kept it under control. I must say that our main captain was a junior(not a senior) and couldn't keep the team maintained if he had a banshee voice. Our second captain was a senior, but was the most quiet person on the team, he didn't even start. Sigh...

So the season started and we were an average team out there...we won some and lost some. One day one of our captains(the senior) happened to get drunk during the season and got kicked off the team. Well, our coach picks another junior for the captain role. ARGH, memories...

Well the more and more the season went on, the entire team was in my friends' and mine grasp. If we said we were going golfing or out to eat, they followed. Zack(my friend) and I knew that the team listened to us. We were also the only ones that talked on the field, and all of the CSers know that communication is key. So we actually went to the coach and asked what was up...he just gave us some BS. Thats what I call it.

The season ended and we ended up 3rd because we play the number one team three times. Lost each of em. So, we won our first playoff game pretty easily(played last seated) and went on the the semi-finals. Well we played the number one team. This is what T'ed us off the most. We played on our arch-rivals field and I play my worst games there, but I play better than most of the team. Well, here we go, five minutes into the game he pulls me out and said Im not myself today. I didn't get to step on the field again that day... On the 3rd quarter my friend stepped up for me and said that he won't play because the coach threw me to the side. We were kicked from the field and had to go to the bus. So...in conclusion, I spent my final soccer game on the damn sideline...oh, we lost.

The next day Zack and I thought we should skip school(Yep, we did)...And undoubtedly, we planned ways to get back at our coach for throwing our Soccer season out the door. We didn't have enuff "power" to get him fired...so...we attacked his property. We preplanned for about a month, getting supplies, and figuring out what to do. Then we decided we would do it on a school night(he is a teacher so he wouldn't think it was a student). Now, nobody do this, plz, it was kind of cruel, but fun.

Zack and I put total black clothes on and snuck out of our houses and met at a gas station. Now, our coach lived in the country, so running from house to house and hiding aren't to great right now. We parked our car in one of those road places where the cops like to sit(not to smart, but we hadn't seen one there in years). We walked for about a half a mile to get to his farm house which is a middle class man's house. Pretty big actually. Now, we started about 1:00ish...The first thing we did was make sure to just Teepee his Trees...he only had 3. The next thing we did was chalk his walkway and drive to make it look like kids...then came the serious stuff.

Now, this is a great thing...We took toilet paper and wrapped his entire car with it(a volvo)...You couldn't see the paint on the car after we wrapped it. Then we GENTLY pourred water on it so that it would be hard to get off. Next we took his tractor and took the blades off(his lawn needed cut too). We used the remaining toilet paper to get bushes and threw it over the house. Silly String came next, we wrote on his Garage wall in Silly String "We Win." If we said anything else, he might know who it was. After that we put more of our plan into process...we had gotten old wooden chairs from a garage sale for like 2 bucks...we put them on his screen doors so he couldn't get out of his house in the morning. Aww man, fun times. Next we put wood peices from his porch in the tree itself. He had an old porch and was falling apart anyways, this was just an idea we came up with while we were there. Then last but not least, one of our best Ideas, since he left his car unlocked, we put paintballs under his covers of his seat, so when he sat in it, the would break(they were 2 year old paintballs). Man, I can remember more...but those are the highlights...

It was good stuff, we didn't go to sleep until 4:00ish and we slept in my car. We went to school(late of course) at around 9 and slept in all of our classes, but it was worth it. We didn't see our coach at school until the ladder part of the school day. We really knew he was tinkled, at the soccer banquet, where I was given a college scholarship oppurtunity for soccer, he was really mad and sincerely asked us if any of us did it. Of course we couldn't tell him, we would be doomed. To this day we haven't been caught and only Zack and I know about it, some people can put two and two together and know it was us, but It is under wraps.

Now I know that was really harsh or maybe not even harsh for some of you guys that do this every weekend, but It was a relief for Zack and I. I know some of you probably aren't to happy that I did this, but believe me, this guy deserved it. Unfortunately, he is still coaching and guess what...I don't care, I got my glory and Im graduating!

Man, glad to tell people about that... :lol: 200th Post w00t!

Now you guys keep mouths shut like my friend right here ----> :ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Our senior prank (I graduated last year) is happening this year.

One Friday, a bunch of us are going to get let into the school by one of our favorite teachers (His contract will not be reinstated, so he's got a grudge). We're all going to go to pet stores and buy up as many crickets as possible (they cost like, a nickel a piece). Then we bring them into this teacher's room, slide out a ceiling panel, and put a couple of bags in there. Then we go to a supply room, drop off another bag. A couple under a maintenance panel in the floor. One or two through this hole in the wall of the lobby. They have all weekend to move around and lay eggs and such. And since they're all going to be in dark places, the chirping will be incessant. They'll have to tent the school. It will be sweet.

Another thing we did during the school year was in protest of the horrendous parking situation due to overcrowding. We convinced EVERYONE in the school to ride the busses. EVERYONE. I couldn't believe the success. Some busses had 3-4 people to a seat. Every bus was late due to all the stopping. Needless to say, they gave us more parking spaces. Ironically, the mastermind of this political rally was an extreme underachiever in my Marketing class who ended up dropping out. But her legacy lives on! :D

This one time, I snuck into the Biology lab after it was closed. I took a ton of antibiotic-resistnace plasmids, spliced them into Eschurechia Coli, and released them into the schools ventilation system! 1/3 of the school died! Pwnd!

Hambone Posted on Feb 5 2003, 08:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one time, I snuck into the Biology lab after it was closed. I took a ton of antibiotic-resistnace plasmids, spliced them into Eschurechia Coli, and released them into the schools ventilation system! 1/3 of the school died! Pwnd!  

I did that one time with one of the "three sisters" I believe it was that Zaire strain. Man it was such a silly joke!

I had a really shy person in a public speaking class a couple of years ago who wanted/needed to leave class early. First I made him come up to the front of the class and sing. And then I had him dance. And then I had him sing and dance. He was VERY red after that but he laughed it off and actually did better in his speeches after that. He did some country line dance thing.

One time when I was jnr high i was wrapping my GFs house and she was watching from her bedroom window upstairs. Me and a buddy, my mom had dropped us off in her neighborhood with the supplies. Along comes a car of highschool kids and they start throwing firecrackers at us and yelling...me and my buddy take off. I'm wearing my super-cool Levi's denim jacket and in the front right pocket is a can of shaving cream. As I'm running my hand hits the can, my jacket swings up and the can busts open my eye along my eyebrow. By the time we got to my moms car my clothes were soaked in blood and I couldn't see out of my eye. My dad said it should get stitches but I was too embarrassed and so he cleaned it and put on butterfly dressings for the next couple of days. BOOO!

Chief

the best joke i ever pulled when when i locked bugs in his locker and he stayed there over the whole xmas vk.....he lived off a couple lunchs he had in his locker....man did everyone laugh at that joke

:ph34r::ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

^^^^^^

be funny if it wuz tru..but its not since his mom would get worried..dont ya think

and he would need to take a big load off when he got out :rolleyes:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

....wow... Cowboy... I think you get the award for 'worst'... :blink::huh: