Let's talk about golfing!

Fatty

I've pinned a golf sign-up up above.

I'd really like to double our numbers at the golf course this year!

You don't have to be a wonderful golfer....bah, who cares if it's your first time. You would need some clubs though (or call the golf course and see if they care if you share....some do, some don't)

You guys could mix it up a bit and try your hand at frisbee gold :)

Freisbee GOLD!!! Anyways, i played frolf at a local course a couple ff's ago. You play brill? Yikes, hijacking the thread!?!? Maybe i'll just start a thread for FROLF!! I've got enough discs for 6 or 7 people.

Don't forget... Keg Stand for who ever gets a "hole in one"

:( I would sign up for sure, but it looks likeI have to work that day. I was hoping to have Thursday and Friday off, but my boss is taking that week off, and looks like I have to work Thursday, and at least Friday morning. :(

And I rock at keg stands. Not so good at the hole in one thing though. :shrug03:

18 for this group? 6 hrs or so

lol you just doubled the number that I had in mind...

6 hours? well we prolly should just play dizzy golfing... "ok head on the club and run around it 10 times and swing!" :spin2:

barfed just thinking about it

heheheh I just figure zester would be scurd... at this thought... for some reason he thinks he'll be whacked by a golf club :huh: I don't think I'm golfing so there shouldn't be any worries...

heheheh I just figure zester would be scurd... at this thought... for some reason he thinks he'll be whacked by a golf club :huh: I don't think I'm golfing so there shouldn't be any worries...

<3 being an escape goat. .. *baaaaaa*

Anyways.. I will looking into golfing.. to see if I like it or not b4 I commit to FF's golf adventure.

I believe it was under this situation that 'scrud' me:

Fatty, "FOOOUURR!!"

*WHACK*

*ZesteR drops to the ground*

Fatty, "BOOM HEADSHOT!"

Not only that have people drive over certain parts of the turf, if the golfer is there... then he starts where he lands. Fire round! You start with everything normal, however you're time is limited. After you hit your first shot the golf course *which will be barricaded with something fireproof so it does not spread*, will be lit behind you at the beginning, run fast? Grenade round. Will you be lucky enough to live after people toss grenades onto the gold course.

WARNING: These ideas are not for those concerned about their health, their general wellbeing, the wellbeing of others, the health of others, and much more

Ok .... I must say weird things when I'm hungry

hahahaha do tell... I dunno about the whole fire thing... the owners won't enjoy that idea.

Dizzy golfing still works... but night time glow in the dark golfing commm on! That's almost classic. I wonder if anyone has night vision goggles.

Too spendy, I just use the flashlight.

Oh wait, you're talking about golf, not cs right? :unsure:

Nevermind then. :freak: