how many pairs of flip-flops do you have?

EbilDustBunny

Flippy-Flops  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

graphic.gif

Sandals... flip-flops! I have TONS I was just wondering if anyone else does? No matter what the weather is I have one for the occasion. Fancy ones, fuzzy ones, there's a little tote filled with flip flops at my house between me and my sister. :freak: You can never have too many :halo:

Ummm it'd cold, snowy, and or rainy (often all in the same day) here in Ohio most of the year. Hence 0 flip flops.

Besides the fact that they're uncomfortable to me, and I ended up mashing my toes on stuff when I wore them many years ago.

(edited)

i have all different colors of them. Last night when i went to old navy i picked up four more new pairs peach, light blue, dark blue, and a pink color. I need to go back and get some more because they have a lot of colors that i dont have yet.

Edited by becca48

i have all different colors of them. Last night when i went to old navy last night i picked up four more new pairs peach, light blue, dark blue, and a pink color. I need to go back and get some more because they have a lot of colors that i dont have yet.

This sort of statement scares me.

nice "outfits"

:erm:

i have all different colors of them. Last night when i went to old navy last night i picked up four more new pairs peach, light blue, dark blue, and a pink color. I need to go back and get some more because they have a lot of colors that i dont have yet.

This sort of statement scares me.

No Farmer.... SJ's sort of statement scares me.

:rolleyes:

1 made by reef, they are big and bulky and I personally do not like them. there is to much padding on them..... Speaking of which, I beleive I will ride out to WRV this evening and pick up a pair that are more comfortable

Everyone who sees my feet are put in a state of shock by their utter grotesqueisity. I have infenctions on 6 toes from my ingrown toenails - they're pretty nasty looking so I don't wear sandals.

• 2 weeks later...

yep, I saw a pair like that at Journey's in the mall near me. They actually have a bottle opener on each flip flop. Needless to say, I'm only 18 so they wouldn't do me that much good. ;) Plus I wondered, what happens if the bottom gets all sandy and gross, do you still want to use it on a bottle?

I own probably 8 pairs of flip flops, like becca was saying earlier, Old Navy has em 2 pairs for $5! My only problem is that I'm short and the no height in flip flops makes me look even shorter. :-/